How Trustworthy is the MSM?

Yes, he is quoting someone else as saying “this is the real Islam”. Read the actual story - it’s a human interest story that gets a quote from a person involved - and that’s why the quote is, um, in quotes.

No offense, but you seem confused on how basic journalism works.

1 Like

Let’s say a man stabs someone and then the police come along and shoot him, a witness for whatever reason describes the stabber as a woman. There are plenty of photos clearly depicting a man on the floor not a woman. They should be described as a man not a woman despite the witness statement.

I quote that article since the writer is deliberately pushing the idea that Muslims are friendly and normal people(not denying that btw). The writer deliberately chooses to go with the wrong description of the attacker rather than the accurate photo.

Also I find it entertaining that this writer feels the need to make a story out of a normal human thing like helping a hurt person only because the helper is a Muslim.

If you saw him would you describe him as European or Asian? I’d go with something else personally.

1 Like

Are you happier with “African” (If I had to at a glance guess)? I guess I’m confused with continent you prefer over Asia.

Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Yahoo, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, all heavily biased all fake news all untrustworthy.

For the ULTIMATE source of 100% no fake news everything quadruple checked and referenced just reporting the facts no sensationalism never jumping to conclusions never doctoring photos you can only trust one man and one source.

Alex Jones and InfoWars

I don’t remember NBC, Yahoo, or other liberal sites reporting when Obama created Hurricane Sandy to beat Romney.

https://www.infowars.com/hurricane-sandy-divine-wind-for-obama/

Bilderberg, Deep State, One World Order, Sandy Hook was a hoax so Obama could take your guns.

You can’t trust the MSM!

Rarely if ever are links from info wars posted, no idea why you’re bringing it up

I have seen many news frauds in my day, most of them are absolutely on the left. They are a pack of rabid dogs after Trump with every newscast spewing lie after lie sprinkled with some truth.

But there is one that stands out that is the biggest fraud of all and he is on the far right. That is Alex Jones and InfoWars. He is a disgusting individual who will say and do anything to further his agenda. I honestly find it difficult to comprehend how anyone could possibly tune in to this guy.

2 Likes

That was a good one. Nice set up and good delivery of the punchline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s paying you to keep quiet about them? George Soros? Muslim in Chief who wasn’t born here Obama? Where’s the birth certificate? Who was the nurse in charge of the delivery?

Just who from the deep state has coerced you into being silent about the one true source of news out there Alex Jones? Oh no knock on my door it’s the g-men with snipers pointed at my head.

Spread the word before they get to you as well! Make this my last request!

2 Likes

If you think the MSM is lying about Trump then you’re nuts. Sure, a lot of the journalists are left-leaning and probably hate Trump, but all of the worst things he’s done come right out of his mouth or there’s a camera pointed at him and we get to see the raw truth.

2 Likes

Not an argument

Damn MSM posting his tweets on TV. Someone stop these leakers who post his tweets they are ruining this country.

Uh Nards is an Asian by ‘cough’ locale, so…

Hope you are doing well!

The fact that you think so gives me great pleasure. If you ever agreed with me then I’d know I’d fucked up.

Pretty close to a universal truth would be to figure out what Raj thinks and then just go with the opposite

2 Likes

Still not an argument

And I don’t care.
And in reality the first comment I made was an argument, just you didn’t like it.

Donald Trump appeared as a guest with Alex Jones where Jones said 90% of his listeners supported Trump.

Trump said your reputation is amazing and I won’t let you down.

The current President on the gold standard in lunacy folks.

Not fake news or a reason to lose trust because they made the correction

https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/875375701138034689![|325x500](upload://5cnzSvgNIy5j7VsAZhwazNboJ11.jpg)