How Trustworthy is the MSM?

Point taken.

At least at FOX they will mix their bias with a little p**sy grab or two
(or three
or four
!..)

1 Like

When Khalid Masood went and stabbed a police officers in daylight the media reported him as Asian. This is not asian.

This was done in a deliberate attempt to deceive people to make it not think it was a Muslim.

When 3 Women screaming “Allah is Great” stabbed a nursery worker they weren’t described as wearing a burka or shouting only that women had stabbed a women.

The media is horrible when it comes to portraying religious attacks as religious.

You know someone can be Asian and a Muslim, yes? In fact, the most populace Muslim nations in the world are in Asia.

I don’t know how it was covered in England, but his attack was quickly labeled as Islam-related terrorism over here. Do you have a link to a source that fails to do so?

Not in America

Yes I am aware of that fact. I was referring to the point that he shouldn’t of been labelled as Asian since he clearly is not. Or how typically people think of Asians.

Here’s the link you conveniently didn’t post:

https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/03/22/london-terror-attacker-was-asian-man-in-his-40s-in-car-registered-to-affluent-area-6527643/amp/

You’ll note the entire article is providing a purely physical description of events.

A physical description should be accurate or at least attempt to be accurate. They have a picture and still describe him a Asian.

1 Like

It’s not a one time thing they often call attackers “Asian” to draw attention away from the fact they are Muslims usually from Pakistan.

1 Like

I don’t see how he ‘clearly is not Asian.’ Why couldn’t he (or his ancestors) have been born in the very large swath of territory that comprises Asia?

Can you elaborate on the physical descriptions we can use to determine religion?

I’d have been more worried if the MSM was willing to call him Muslim before having a way to confirm it. You know, journalism.

2 Likes

Ok, but are you saying there some motive to intentionally describe him as Asian when he’s not? Or is it just a mistake?

The ‘media’ didn’t call him Asian–the witness they were quoting did:

"Jayne Wilkinson said: “We were taking photos of Big Ben and we saw all the people running towards us. And then there was an Asian guy in about his 40s carrying a knife about seven or eight inches long.” [emphasis mine]

Was the witness part of the liberal media cabal? Should the article have contradicted the witness by including a line to the effect ‘this guy doesn’t look Asian to us–he looks MOOZ-lem’?

1 Like

Obviously.

They are using the nebulous term Asian to hide the fact that it’s a very specific ethnic and religious group carrying out these attacks

They are using the nebulous term ‘Asian’ because the witness they were quoting used the nebulous term ‘Asian.’

Edit: And I have seen no evidence that the MSM are attempting “to hide the fact that it’s a very specific ethnic and religious group carrying out these attacks.”

And I said it’s a repeated pattern not a single case

I wouldn’t like to assume he was a Muslim no, but since he was not Asian, he shouldn’t of been described as Asian.

1 Like

Ok, but was that acccidental or intentional?

Of course I think it was intentional otherwise I wouldn’t be making a big deal out of it. Look at this piece the same writer wrote.

He was English correct? As in born in England? Is that the issue? He should have been described as European?