How toxic is winstrol? I mean, I hear it’s toxic like hell from some, and from others…I mean is it that dangerous to take a few drinks now and then(once a week or so, not much, maybe a bottle of wine)? Please comment the question and do not answear something like, alcohol is never good for U(I know that, but that’s not what I’m asking for). So, do U know?
My personal opinion is that 50 mg/day of
Winstrol, one third of the weeks out of the
year, has no significant toxicity.
On the other hand, take 100 mg/day for months
straight and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if
you suffer some liver damage though it might
not be apparent.