How to Waste a Week

What’s going on everyone. I’ve got the week off from work and I’m out of school for the summer. Anyone have some sweet ideas on how to waste my week?

There is a gym down the road, I was thinking of trying two a days.

best way to ‘waste’ the week is sit at home and do nothing.

yeah, going to the gym twice a day is no waste!

It’s a great way to utilise your time, but not a waste IMO

Road trip

It takes less than 5 min to get to the gym. so you figure if i spend 1 hour twice a day…and sleep for 8, i’ve still got 14 hours in my day to kill

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
It takes less than 5 min to get to the gym. so you figure if i spend 1 hour twice a day…and sleep for 8, i’ve still got 14 hours in my day to kill[/quote]

Yes… Kill…

Watch some TV…listen to some music…watch some videos…light some bud…repeat…go and do some fun shit outside…try not to get arrested…try to get laid…sleep…lift…eat

Pot helps.

drinkin beers, drinking beers, smokin pot, doing coke, makin noise, noise, noise…

Read. Travel. Play some video games. Chill. I can never fully waste too much time… Driven by neurosis!

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
bang some hoes, drink some vodka and dissipate[/quote]

Hell, just hang out with Klippy. You will fo sho see some shit you have never seen before. Maybe even get an African skank.

(not saying you’re a waste of time Klip)

Read War and Peace.

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Kliplemet wrote:
bang some hoes, drink some vodka and dissipate

Hell, just hang out with Klippy. You will fo sho see some shit you have never seen before. Maybe even get an African skank.

(not saying you’re a waste of time Klip)

ya bring 25 euro and you can ride stephnie no problem[/quote]

How many MPG does she get, cuz gas is $3.97 here.

You could ask for suggestions on what TO DO for the week. Then don’t do them, just hang out with a bag of pot and you’ll really feel like you’ve wasted a week. Plus going to the gym is like breathing so it doesn’t count as doing something.

[quote]Artem wrote:
get laid…sleep…lift…eat
[/quote]

Ok, that is all you need.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Artem wrote:
get laid…sleep…lift…eat

Ok, that is all you need.[/quote]

x2. Swap lift and eat around and your golden. Rinse and repeat.