How to Use IGF?

I got my igf today and have no idea how to use it. Ive searched and can only find out that you you need to shoot it in the muscle you trained that day pwo. Well here is my problem i have three botlles. One3 is powder labeled longr3 igf 1000mcg the other one is 0.9%NaCL solution and 0.6% acetic acid solution. How do you mix these? What guage needle? How much to use? If any one has a link to this information it would help out alot. thanks

Try to locate the thread named “first run with IGF” I outlined my protocol and it turned out rather well.

But in a short answer use insulin needles 29g 1/2cc. Reconstitute with the AA and then mix in the NaCl before each injection.

But really, read that entire thread and that should clear up any question you may still have.

Thanks pain im anxios to start this Igf as im on my third week of my test taper. Hopefully ill be able to keep my gains or make some new ones.

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
I got my igf today and have no idea how to use it. Ive searched and can only find out that you you need to shoot it in the muscle you trained that day pwo. Well here is my problem i have three botlles. One3 is powder labeled longr3 igf 1000mcg the other one is 0.9%NaCL solution and 0.6% acetic acid solution. How do you mix these? What guage needle? How much to use? If any one has a link to this information it would help out alot. thanks[/quote]

" I got my igf today and have no idea how to use it " - The funniest shit I have read in a while

At least your honest about being completely unprepared. There are some good articles related to different dosage techniques and physiological workings of growth factors, I think it would be worth your while to check them out.

2 the pain your the man. I loved the thread all questions are answered.