How to Use HCG?

If you run HCG through a long cycle should it be taken every 3-5 days at lets say 250iu - 500iu. Or should it be taken every 4th week? If so what dose? I mean ive seen so many diff ways to take it. Whats the best for a 12weeker or longer? Thanks.

Several protocols and most work just fine, however what is best is a little subjective and dependant of drugs and dosages:

Some say to wait until week 4 as it commonly takes that long for atrophy to start to happen, but this is totally dose and drug dependant.

Some say to start almost immediately as suppression happens much fast than most realize and suggest to start after a few days to keep up function and not just to prevent atrophy.

Some say it doesn’t work…ignorant statement, but some people that have damaged testicles, whether from LH receptors not working properly or whatever, and for them it will not work; but one would know that before they ever ran a cycle because their own LH would not be working and they would naturally have shrunken testicles and low testosterone levels.

Some like to bring back any size lost every four weeks, and usually not much will be lost in four weeks so this would cosmetically work fine.

Some like to use it as a pre-pct and use it during the time when their exogenous levels are dropping from supraphysiological levels to and below base-line - basically after their last shot.

Some like to use it as part of a true PCT and do not know any better.

I personally recommend and use it myself twice a week or just weekends starting the at the end of the first week and shoot for 500-800iu per week divided into 2 doses. If you need more information/opinion on the other aspects of how to use such as the basics of how to mix and shoot, let us know.

Research looked at the intratesticular testosterone levels (ITT) as an analog of testicular function. ITT levels are about 100 times greater than serum levels. They inserted syringes into the testicles of normal young men and measured the ITT before the tests. Then they were given different doses of HCG SQ EOD. The men were HPTA suppressed with 200mg of test ester per week. That was confirmed by serum levels of LH.

250iu HCG SQ EOD maintained ITT.

That is the only research based dosing guidance that we have.

That info published May 2005 and many doctors doing TRT are not up to speed on this yet. With web based self-research, most of what you find will be stale or simply wrong practice.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Research looked at the intratesticular testosterone levels (ITT) as an analog of testicular function. ITT levels are about 100 times greater than serum levels. They inserted syringes into the testicles of normal young men and measured the ITT before the tests. Then they were given different doses of HCG SQ EOD. The men were HPTA suppressed with 200mg of test ester per week. That was confirmed by serum levels of LH.

250iu HCG SQ EOD maintained ITT.

That is the only research based dosing guidance that we have.

That info published May 2005 and many doctors doing TRT are not up to speed on this yet. With web based self-research, most of what you find will be stale or simply wrong practice.[/quote]

Amen to that, this is working for me. Thanks Ksman for that advice when I needed it

Which option did you end up choosing?

ok if you take hcg during a cycle and say im taking test e for 12 weeks,do i stop taking hcg at week 12,2 weeks before pct or do i take it up to week 14??

If your PCT is in order I see no reason for using HCG in a simple 12 week test-e cycle.

I agree with you cortes, alas, while it definetly is not severely warranted, if used properly I don’t see the harm in its usage, could make recovery more easy… I have never used it, and I went over 12 weeks on my first one, using test, tren, winstrol, and NPP all at different times, started with test, tren, and winny. Then finished up with test, NPP, and winny… No HCG, just Nolva and ZMA for PCT…

yes i read it will make recovery easier…and for pct nolva,clomid,zma are all good choices and tribulus works.

im doing nolva, clomid, and zma, starting trib tommorrow… i feel like CRAP. this week is horrible.

really that sucks man what was your cycle like?im on test e for 12 weeks and today marks week 5 and i started tren.

Has anyone had the luxury of reading Swale’s HCG protocol? a very good read and all claims backed logically and scientifically. i say this because the HCG issue seems to be coming up a lot. although i think i am with Cortes on this one unless there are cirumstances unforseen…

[quote]iamgreat187 wrote:
really that sucks man what was your cycle like?im on test e for 12 weeks and today marks week 5 and i started tren.[/quote]

400 mg test and 400 mg deca weekly. while taking nolva the whole time. no hcg. i am suffering big time. I am gonna do some HCG to get my ball size back then continue with clomid.

nice it hasnt been too long in my cycle but mine are fine,i suppose the hcg is to keep balls at normal size of course.im not sure if it is needed in a 12 week cycle,but id rather be safe then sorry plus HCG is relativly cheap