How to Use GH for a Beginner?

So, I’ve been thinking of using a GH. I don’t know whether i can use it or not because I’ve been lifting for 2 years and have done a 6 week deca/sustanon cycle. Kindly tell me what GH should i use for best results and with anabolic steroids or not! Will that stop my natural testosterone production?

whats your age? Are U using steroids right now? If not, how much time have passed after your cycle? First cycle?.. 2 years… well…

How is your body (weight/ bf, etc…)

What do you expect from hgh?

This question shows very little knowledge. You should not come here without doing some home study first.

GH and T production do not have a connection like that.

There is only one kind of GH and it must be injected.

Gear stops your natural T production and if PCT is not done properly, your T production can be broken. You had a messed up PCT and I provided guidance to you earlier.

Man, i used anastrazole and other thungs u told me… I can do sex but ejaculations are very late… Do u think that’s not fine?

You’ve had a stroke. Remember to aspirate next time.

1 Like

i am 23… Used Deca and sustanon for 6 weeks followed by a heavy pct(which lead to high estrogen in my testes)… anyway, should i use HGH for a better growth?

Shut up Dude! you dont know what I am telling Mr. KS Man

I am having trouble understanding.

This is what is offered to TRT guys that covers basics.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

we need more information for that, but… I’ll answer a isolated question about HGH. HGH is always good, of course your not going to notice growth with hgh only cycle. You see the benefits of hgh when you use it for while, minimum 3 months with 2/ 4 iu day, or even a little more, considering your age, you already should have a good production of hgh, so, I would not consider hgh use at your age,… if you want to see growth with hgh you need more, somewhere above 7iu/ day… or more! You’ll need super cash for that… using 2iu at your age is not necessary, your not going to see the benefits from it. 2iu is for me 35/ 40 and above, when natural hgh production is inexistent.

KS Man… thanks alot for your great advices and knowledge… I really wanna learn so much more from you… so i will be posting more questions with full details of mine!!

Highly appreciated, SIR… Kindly give me a link to your facebook or instagram if you have please!!