T Nation

How to Use Epistane

Im 195lbs around 10% body fat training consistently for 3 years age 25. Bench 200. Deadlift 315. Squat 185. No experience with any type of gear. My goal is to retain increased mass after cycle to get to around 215. How do i take epistane what sides can i expect? Do you need anti-aromatase with this?

How does it compare to other oral steroids like dianabol and test. Ethanate? I want to try for 2-4 weeks.

[quote]Patranator wrote:
Im 195lbs around 10% body fat training consistently for 3 years age 25. Bench 200. Deadlift 315. Squat 185. No experience with any type of gear. My goal is to retain increased mass after cycle to get to around 215. How do i take epistane what sides can i expect? Do you need anti-aromatase with this?

How does it compare to other oral steroids like dianabol and test. Ethanate? I want to try for 2-4 weeks.[/quote]

sigh…

so, you’ve been training for 3 years and bench 200 lbs, 5 lbs more than your bodyweight? and you squat less than you weigh?!?

[quote]Patranator wrote:

How does it compare to other oral steroids like dianabol and test. Ethanate? I want to try for 2-4 weeks.[/quote]

4 things

1. What the fuck is wrong with your lifts… Do you have a muscle wasting disease my wife at 140lbs out squats and pull you… What the fuck have you been doing…

2. What the fuck

3. Test E is not a oral steroid

4. WHAT THE FUCK

Yep I remember you. Pretty much have the same opinion.