How to Troll a Dating Site

My abs cramped up from laughing so hard at this…

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=210&t=1017090&mid=0&i=0&nmt=How+to+troll+a+dating+website......&mid=0

Some of those pics had me laughing out loud. Wonder if any of those broads have a sense of humor?

On the second page one of the girls answers back and gets in a discussion about it. Pretty funny shit.

ahahahahah

I thought I was done laughing…then I got to the black girl one

I like the girl with the goatee and the one with the Makita drill.

When I saw the photo of the black girl I was like “No he didn’t”.

…Then I saw the drawing and was like “OH HE DID!”. This shit is mad funny.

Page 17 has a couple good ones too.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck me now that was fucking funny, thanks I needed that this evening after the fucking Eagles picked up Nnamdi.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck me now that was fucking funny, thanks I needed that this evening after the fucking Eagles picked up Nnamdi.[/quote]

U mad, bro?

Very funny, though. Haven’t laughed that hard in a while.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck me now that was fucking funny, thanks I needed that this evening after the fucking Eagles picked up Nnamdi.[/quote]

U mad, bro?

Very funny, though. Haven’t laughed that hard in a while.[/quote]

God damn right I am mad. Fuck man runner up only counts in…ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Wading through the responses…good to see there are always humorless White Knights to save the day from the evil men of the world.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

U mad, bro?

God damn right I am mad. Fuck man runner up only counts in…ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk[/quote]

Well, that secondary doesn’t mean shit if you can’t stop the run at the end of a game. That’s always been the problem with the Eagles…so there’s that. I still like our chances, though :).

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

U mad, bro?

God damn right I am mad. Fuck man runner up only counts in…ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk[/quote]

Well, that secondary doesn’t mean shit if you can’t stop the run at the end of a game. That’s always been the problem with the Eagles…so there’s that. I still like our chances, though :).[/quote]

Dont get me started, how come you never visit the NFL thread? Or did you visit with a different Avi and I forget?

That is my only thing to look forward to, Vick going down and cant stop the run.

bottom of page 3 LMAO

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

U mad, bro?

Well, that secondary doesn’t mean shit if you can’t stop the run at the end of a game. That’s always been the problem with the Eagles…so there’s that. I still like our chances, though :).[/quote]

Dont get me started, how come you never visit the NFL thread? Or did you visit with a different Avi and I forget?

That is my only thing to look forward to, Vick going down and cant stop the run.[/quote]

I’ve posted in the old one a few times before I had an avatar I think, but I usually don’t discuss it much in the off-season (too busy watching the Reds underachieve, after all)…I get into it a lot more once the season starts. Don’t worry, I’ll probably be in there running my mouth before long.

^ cool look forward to it.

scroll to the eharmony part if it doesn’t go right to it LOL
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=210&t=1017090&mid=0&i=180&nmt=How+to+troll+a+dating+website......&mid=0

LOL. On that same page- ‘classy’ 40 year old club toilet monster.

Wading through the responses…good to see there are always humorless White Knights to save the day from the evil men of the world.[/quote]

This happens on every board. lol