How to Travel with Steroids?

I’ll have to travel next month for job reasons, so I’ll be in a hotel in other State for 30 days. I’m using just some test, HGH and HCG on TRT for a while, trying to make my wife preg… I’m thinking of dropping HGH and HCG for this hole month, but I cannot drop testosterone… so, HOW CAN I TRAVEL WITH STEROIDS? How can I bring my testosterone with me while doing some flights?

Any experienced guy, bodybuilders, actually, someone that have been traveling with steroids, how do they do?

to get some prescription for pharma testosterone is not an option

Assuming you are in the United States and travelling within the boundaries…

I have flown a couple times with multiple vials and needles in my checked baggage with no issues. Don’t know how closely they check on domestic flights, but I’ve never gotten tagged for it. Most recently, I wrapped the vials individually with some thin foam (I used pre-wrap for taping joints) and put them in my shower bag, along with my needles (I currently use slin pins, since I am only taking a TRT dose of test e). Like I said, no issues.

I have also mailed them ahead in the past, if I was feeling particularly paranoid.

1 Like

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Assuming you are in the United States and travelling within the boundaries…

I have flown a couple times with multiple vials and needles in my checked baggage with no issues. Don’t know how closely they check on domestic flights, but I’ve never gotten tagged for it. Most recently, I wrapped the vials individually with some thin foam (I used pre-wrap for taping joints) and put them in my shower bag, along with my needles (I currently use slin pins, since I am only taking a TRT dose of test e). Like I said, no issues.

I have also mailed them ahead in the past, if I was feeling particularly paranoid.[/quote]

Nice tip! I think I’ll put the vial in my checked baggage, just like you said. Asking other guys, some bodybuilders, they said the same thing…

Thanks a lot man

I’m curious about you man, you just said you’re on TRT, using slin pins with test? Do inject the test subc?

How quickly does your supplier ship?

Why not just order some product to your hotel since you’re living there for 30 days?

I like the idea of shipping separately as well. I actually do this with luggage anyway. I don’t check bags, I ship luggage via fedex/ups to my destination. It’s far more reliable.

As to your other question, a lot of docs are recommending TRT guys to inject SubQ, with slin pins. It’s relatively common. You wouldn’t want to do this with higher doses, but for TRT it seems to be fine.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
How quickly does your supplier ship?

Why not just order some product to your hotel since you’re living there for 30 days?

[/quote]

my supplier is a friend of mine, and he live near my apartment. I live in São Paulo - Brazil and I’m going to Imperatriz - Maranhão, it’s like somewhere you don’t want to be, rustic place, old constructions, and limited resources. I do have others suppliers and one of then is a great cheff but I don’t think I would be able to receive the drugs there, since I’m going to be near the forest, managing the instalation of a new company… I found a gym there, but I’ll have to drive 70km to train, every night, after work… ohh God save me this 30 days… hah. It’s OK… let’s make some money for more HGH kits!

Injecting with insulin syringes:

Many use #29 1/2" 0.5ml which will deliver 100, 125mg.

Slow, but you can load direct, no need to back fill.
Flow rate [not time] for 0.5ml and 1.0 ml would be the same. [same pressure]
When injecting, the 0.5ml with its smaller piston will develop more pressure and flow faster than a 1.0 ml.
I suggest the 0.5ml syringes for faster injection time.

Injections do not need to be deep IM.
SC injections absorb just as well as IM without decades of muscle damage.

#28 is also an option.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Injecting with insulin syringes:

Many use #29 1/2" 0.5ml which will deliver 100, 125mg.

Slow, but you can load direct, no need to back fill.
Flow rate [not time] for 0.5ml and 1.0 ml would be the same. [same pressure]
When injecting, the 0.5ml with its smaller piston will develop more pressure and flow faster than a 1.0 ml.
I suggest the 0.5ml syringes for faster injection time.

Injections do not need to be deep IM.
SC injections absorb just as well as IM without decades of muscle damage.

#28 is also an option.[/quote]

Hummm… another nice tip here! I’ve never injected steroids (mean test in this case) SC… I didn’t it was absorbed as well as IM. I’ll consider this just because my glute is already all fucked up, since a don’t like do other sites and I’m doing TRT until my wife get preg… thanks guys!

OMG… can’t wait to compete again…

Doing it basically how KSman posted. I inject in my lats, since I don’t have a lot of fat there so it is probably a shallow IM rather than SC. I just alternate side to side each injection day.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Doing it basically how KSman posted. I inject in my lats, since I don’t have a lot of fat there so it is probably a shallow IM rather than SC. I just alternate side to side each injection day.[/quote]

Thanks boat! I’ll try it and tell you guys… I do have low bf, around 7% right now… doing HGH I see a litte rise on my skin (abs), which lasts for about 2/ 3 hours after the injection with slin pin… with the oil (test), as the volume is going to be bigger (0,5ml), how do the skin look like after the injection? Whats the absorption time for this SC testorene injection? I know it can be a stupid question but I want to know almost everything before doing it… or maybe I’m just curious… thanks again!