How to Transfer Drawings

I know there are a few artists on here, perhaps others can help out to. I like to create drawings on Corel and recently had the idea to trasnfer them on to canvas backpacks but, can not figure out how to. I know that for t-shirts one can use heat transfer paper but, I do not think it will work for a bulky backpack since I would not be able to iron it cleanly on. Anyone have any idea how to go about this? I would like the artwork to transfer on and seem like it is part of the canvas itself. I have found a product called Lazertran but, it is a bit expensive perhaps there is a cheaper similar product.

[quote]Logan24 wrote:
I know there are a few artists on here, perhaps others can help out to. I like to create drawings on Corel and recently had the idea to trasnfer them on to canvas backpacks but, can not figure out how to. I know that for t-shirts one can use heat transfer paper but, I do not think it will work for a bulky backpack since I would not be able to iron it cleanly on. Anyone have any idea how to go about this? I would like the artwork to transfer on and seem like it is part of the canvas itself. I have found a product called Lazertran but, it is a bit expensive perhaps there is a cheaper similar product.

[/quote]

Hai guys, I was just wondering, What do you think the best approach is to build muscles and get rippppped? I want to be huge so I thought someone here might have the BEST advice for me to reach my goals of being huge and strong and unfunctional.

V

Vegita, you are hilarious

Print it on paper and use safety pins to secure it onto the backpack. You can thank me later.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Logan24 wrote:

[/quote]

Hai guys, I was just wondering, What do you think the best approach is to build muscles and get rippppped? I want to be huge so I thought someone here might have the BEST advice for me to reach my goals of being huge and strong and unfunctional.

V[/quote]

Gee, thanks for the advice. This is the Get a Life forum where anything can be posted. You have started threads on wine drinking and growing berry bushes how is that related to bodybuilding???

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Vegita, you are hilarious[/quote]

Excuse me sir, either give some advice or attempt to make a joke. At least Vegita tried.

[quote]Logan24 wrote:

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Vegita, you are hilarious[/quote]

Excuse me sir, either give some advice or attempt to make a joke. At least Vegita tried.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Logan24 wrote:
This is the Get a Life forum where anything can be posted.
[/quote]

[quote]Logan24 wrote:
anything can be posted.
[/quote]

[quote]Logan24 wrote:
anything can be posted.
[/quote]

[quote]Logan24 wrote:
anything can be posted.
[/quote]

Sir? Really?

Aw shit