How to Tell Your Wife You Use Steroids?

Isn’t that a little redundant in India?

5 Likes

No its as holy as ever.

SB

2 Likes

The dudes in a arranged marriage in India…they would prolly cut off his grapes. Not same thing a US. This is rare bubble most of us here are fitness geeks with fitness geek partners. I seriously doubt most women will be like…oh sure honey put potentially dangerous compounds in your body that may affect your heart, liver, & ability to make kids…I’m totally cool with it…and while you’re at it feel free to go to Vegas & do lines of strippers tits…not saying it’s cool to hide stuff from wives but if you think more than 10% of wives wouldn’t loose their shit yur nuts…much less India

Unless this guy is in some remote village without the internet, arranged marriages in this era are nothing like that. Either this guy is trolling, or he thinks people in the Western world are ignorant enough to believe him. My wife and I are from a neighboring country where arranged marriages occur (we’re not arranged ourselves), and it’s nothing in the way he described.

Explaining AAS use would be just like explaining to any Indian wife who’s not involved in fitness. At least you’re not doing crack or meth

Please do tell how did you come to the conclusion that the guy doesn’t have internet?
And what reason do I have to troll you man?
I asked for advice, and people just jump on an opportunity to mock you
Very nice if your wife understands you, I hope mine does too! But if you can’t help, at least don’t be a smart ass

They are from a different world bro. I think they just assumed you were in western culture. Even in western culture these “understanding” women are rare.

Just be honest with your life partner. I’m from India too. I did tell my girlfriend that I’d be injecting myself with test, sent her links to some forums here too. It isn’t that hard to convince, just be honest. You’d be pinning twice or even thrice a week, so better be honest. Today or tomorrow she’d definitely find out those injections and compounds in the dustbin or in your drawer. Cheers!