How to Tell If Someone Is Natty?

Unless those are crossfit bumpers, they’re too thick to be 45s. Probably hundos. So Batman is benching over 1200 and curling over 400. It’s probably good genetics and hard work.

6 Likes

I bet he’s got a bench shirt hidden under that outfit.

Captain was pretty straightforward about his use.

Batman though- Hides out in a cave and lives a double life. Probably gets all kinds of goodies from his biotech division.

1 Like

Fake Natty!!!

This is correct, with the exception that if they are smaller than me but also ripped, then they eat clen like skittles too.

5 Likes

You don’t need steriods to be jacked juicy and ripped AF but why take chances

1 Like

I’m not one to judge people who use. I forget who said it up there, probably quite a few folks, but the point about people having certain genetics whether they juice or not hit the nail on the head. I look at steroids as pieces you can add to an already decked out, supped up car. The car already goes fast as hell (referring to people doing everything right whether they take steroids or not), the extra accessories are just the icing on the cake (e.g, steroids). I often can spot questionable vascularity on women, but it still doesn’t take away from their hard work, nor does it zap my interest in them either.

Dat analogy tho…

Could have fun with such an analogy tbh. Like steroids being jet engines that one can chuck on their car, with a danger of ending up as a flaming pile of junk depending on the skill of the driver definitely not for seventeen year olds training for 6 months who want a boost and probably illegal depending on which country you live in.

I’ve watched the fast and the furious.

All I need to do is stick two bottles of Nos and a 16 gear gearbox and I will win everything.

Ergo, all I need is juice to make me mr Olympia.

1 Like

You no like analogy?

I can’t tell if you’re agreeing or not with me lol. But I too am a fan of F&F

I am bad with analogies

So… the jets (the juice) let you go faster than non jet cars (natties) save for car like F1s or Bugattis (genetically blessed natties) or shit cars (juicers with shitty genetics and training)

And if you put icing on even a shit car it will go really fast lol

Sugar! Where? Give it to me

1 Like

Ha Im agreeing, I think.

In this analogy are the go faster stripes and flames on the side like Tribulus? or branded workout gear maybe? Gymshark leggings might be appropriate.

2 Likes

I’d say leggings and branded workout stuff would be the equivalent of decal work.

I def wouldn’t compare myself to a race car though. I’m more of like a Ram 1600. Reliable, heavy duty, and I wear baggy sweatpants most of the time lol.

1 Like

Nah, I love a good analogy and seeing how far it can stretch

Would’ve gone with a GIF myself tho but it’d take some effort and probably wouldn’t get the message across.

8 Likes

Ehh accurate enough lol

I wouldn’t compare myself to a race car either. Race cars compare themselves to me.

5 Likes