How to Tell if Humatrope is Legit or Fake?

So are u saying that it is legit brother?

So the bar codes on turkey all the same and this us legit proudect u say?

no i donā€™t say that. but duplicate barcode is expected

I have bought alot if steroids from my source and it was legit
I think the best to do is wait for effects

So what are you feeling? To be honest, I didnt really ā€œfeelā€ anything in the beginning. For me, water gain was crazy. Almost a pound a day for two weeks, then is started to come off back to my original weight. Then I started losing fat pretty fast, 4 inches off my waist. Also, I had numbness in my fingers. I was also running a blast of Test and NPP concurrently.

Well am cutting so well I get water retintion
And am using proviron so I donā€™t think I will get water retention
I have been using riptropin for a month
I had alot of hand and leg numbness
I just started lilly today at 5 iu a day
I think I will be able to tell from the joint pain or it doesnā€™t happen to everyone?

This is a good sign. You should start to see some pretty rapid fat loss.

I was doing 5 IU/day too. Iā€™m not sure that joint pain is part of it. Just ride it out. My sleep improved as well BUT, I got off GH about the same time I had shoulder surgery so I was inactive for several weeks and the fat came back. Or course after surgery I didnt feel like watching my diet either.

Iā€™m currently running a peptide stack of Ipamorelin and Mod GRF to see if the similarities to GH are the same.

Well that was with the riptropin
But everyone said it is not so good and every batch is different so I switched to lilly

That sounds like a made up name for repackaged chinese GH. Its probably still good but if youā€™re getting pharma grade, then Iā€™d use that too.

1 Like

Ya, the problem is I canā€™t know if it is legit or no
I think I will use it for a month
And wait if I get any sides oreffects and If I donā€™t get any then I will do igf 1 test
Anyway brother a quick question how much until the side effect of hgh go away I mean now I use riptropin for a month if I cut it how much time until the side effects go away
Because I am worried that I will get sides but it will be from the riptropin
I cuted it yesterday and I started using the humantrope today
So I want to know how long until all the hgh side effects go away so after that if I get any side effects I can tell it is from the humatrope
I hope u understood me and my idea

GH has a pretty short life, thats why it has to be pinned every day. I would think any sides would go away pretty quickly

So basically any sides effects that I will get next week it will be the huma trope
I will give it 2 weeks for sides to start

Why not take a week off and let the riptropin sides dissipate, then start the huma and see if you get a similar effect?

I have a competion on 25/8 and u can say that now am in prep and u know hgh is good on pct of it is been run for 2 months or more before pct

Brother since the Chinese hgh worked and had these sides effects that means it is legit but maybe under dosed
So I was thinking if I didnā€™t notice a sides from huma trope
I will use the Chinese hgh but I will use 10 iu a day instead
What u think

Its going to take longer than a month to see changes. I ran mine for 3 months and the changes really started in the last month. Gotta be patient brother.

I know brother that hgh need time alot of time
Am just talking about small changes u know fat burning joint pains hand and legs numbness etc

Brother an update I got some pain in my foot joint and my hand got numb yesterday
What u think is it good to go?
I have been using it I think for 6 days or so
No notice able changeing obviously because it is short time

Hi again guys
So my source got genotropin 36 iu
I was wondering is there is any signs on the packet or something that can indicate that the genetropin is legit
Like huma trope has this app called ITS
Is there is such a thing for genotropin or something like that
Best regards

I never got foot pain, but my hands went numb at work when I was on my computer.

Iā€™m not familiar with that. Sorry brother.