How to Take Injectable L-Carnitine? Negative Interactions?

For anyone with experience with injectable L-Carnitine:

• Do you take it WITH carbohydrates? Fasted? I have heard mixed things here. Some say it’s a waste to take without carbohydrates, some say at can be taken fasted.

• Any negative interactions with thyroid medication?

• How long before you begin to feel a difference?

• Any difference between sub q and intramuscular injection?

Thank you

Do you take it WITH carbohydrates? Fasted? I have heard mixed things here. Some say it’s a waste to take without carbohydrates, some say at can be taken fasted. I take it fasted first thing in the morning. My body is saturated in it, the carbs are to shuttle it into your muscles quicker.

Any negative interactions with thyroid medication? Don’t take thyroid meds, can’t speak to that.

How long before you begin to feel a difference? You won’t. It’s not cocaine.

Any difference between sub q and intramuscular injection? I take 1000mg daily. depending on your source it’s either 200mg per ml or 500mg per ml. I can’t imagine subq 5cc’s everyday. I have only ever IM’d.

@Stealthforce

I also wonder if we can inject L- Carnitine Subq? I only saw Intramuscular, is there any subQ version of it, im trying to upregulate my Androgen Receptors.

Nope. burns like a bitch. At least the stuff I got did. It’s mixed with lidocaine to help with the pain, but all that did was numb my leg for a week. Deep IM is the way with that stuff

2 Likes

Anyone have experience with this? How was your run? pros? cons?

L-Carnitine ?

I’ve tried GAC (glutamine, arginine, carnitine) along with b12. They didn’t do anything for me, I ended up throwing out the vials before finishing them.

Are these inj amino acids pharmaceutical grade products or UGL?

I tried 500-800mg injected daily, but eventually gave up. Daily shots, have to be IM, painful, oral option available. I couldn’t keep up with it past a couple weeks

2 Likes

I got mine from my TRT clinic. They were shipped from a compound pharmacy.

1 Like

13 months. 1000mg daily IM. I have no idea if it actually is doing anything. If I’m getting 50% of the purported benefits, it’s worth the shot.

Only con is cost. $300 per month from TrT clinic. $100 per month UGL.

1 Like