How to Take Clen?

im thinkin of usin it bc i need 2 lose 40lbs in bout a 2 months n i cant run 4 shit. is there like diff kinds of clenbuterol and how do i take it

First of all, welcome to T-Nation.

haha, yeah have fun running on clen.

I had the most severe calf cramps you have ever seen.

I literally could not walk when I finished, if I put any weight on them they would cramp up and Id fall over.

also clen isnt going to do ANYTHING at all if your diet and routine aren’t near perfect.

Clen is just to give you a little intensity boost during exersise, by itself it only burns like 150-200 cals a day extra.

I will not tell you how to get it because you sound like every other fat person who doesn’t want to exersise or eat right and wants a magic pill that will fix it for them.

Clen is serious business, they give that shit to horses, heart attack, stroke, high BP, Shakes like your cracked out, insomnia, horrific cramps, thickened heart wall hypertrophy.

Clen does give a little strength boost, which is why I was playing with it, but I will not use it agian and dont really recommend it to anyone who isnt already at single digit Bodyfat.

youll get much better responses in the steroids forums with this question

and as for clen its wonderfiul in some and if used properly

the cramps is common but if taurine is taken with it the cramps are not an issue

do a search for clen I know i have addressed some questions already,and also many others chimed in
its a well known substance and well used also.

nah i exersise n eat right i fuked my knee up bad so i cant run that much w.o it hurtin n i had 2 gain wieght 4 wrestlin n now that i finish it 4 the summer i want 2 lose the wieght n extra more n bc it summr the partyin aint helpin n the wieght aint comin off fast enough bc i cant run everyday

but problem is you need too loose 40 pounds in a short amount of time
do not use clen or anything as a shortcut
get your ass out and run
you cant run for shit well stay fat then
learn how to run rehab that knee
loosing weight is a slow process your going to mess your self up alot if you want to take short cuts
get your diet and training down first

I was taking upwards of 3grams of taurine and over 300 mg potassium.

The cramps were still unbearable, I was playing alot of sports while on it though, so repetitive impacts from jumping was likely a factor.

some people get horrible sides.me not so much
buddy of mine and also a few others on here that I spoke with about clen said ya they have bad sides.

mine were shakes and being all nervous and uptight

but the op does sound like someone that should stay away from these “magic pills”

Has a war been declared on vowels?

shit, even cats speak better english than you do. btw, try liposuction if you only have two weeks

[quote]papii wrote:
im thinkin of usin it bc i need 2 lose 40lbs in bout a 2 months n i cant run 4 shit. is there like diff kinds of clenbuterol and how do i take it n where can i get it [/quote]

Umm…I can’t really…Ahh…

WHAT?

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Nich wrote:
but problem is you need too loose 40 pounds in a short amount of time
do not use clen or anything as a shortcut
get your ass out and run
you cant run for shit well stay fat then
learn how to run rehab that knee
loosing weight is a slow process your going to mess your self up alot if you want to take short cuts
get your diet and training down first

He has a messed up knee and you tell him to run on it or “stay fat”.

You having a bad day?

Anyway, OP, no you should not use clen but find another form of cardio that doesn’t stress your knee, like the rowing machine, etc.

No offence, but you also need to learn to write a little better. Your ‘sentences’ hurt my head, lol.[/quote]

ya I was having a bad day sorry…

I have little sympothy for people with injuries that want to take drugs because they dont want to handle the injury head on.

the op needs to not run on it like I said but he should rehab the knee and do things right instead of thinking that he can do little to no cardio and still loose weight via usage of clen or some other stimulant.

I have had injuries a wrist fusion is one of them so I do understand how it feels to not be 100% nothing tops hard work though.

thats my opinion.
sorry for being a bit snappy
playing around with my tren dose again :wink:

oh and in my defense I was saying either run or stay fat before he mentioned he hurt his knee but still.

my postition carido or fatness there is no middle ground :wink:

Just ride a bike if your worried about knee strain.

On clen you can kick your ass with very little effort cardio wise.

Your heart rate will go through the roof just jogging, and you can actually use an exersise bike and sweat like a mofo.

sound like you need DNP there jimbo! 40lbs in two months, I think not. First off, how about giving some hard work and determination a shot. Get on the elliptical. I was a fat ass and my knees would bother if I jogged. The elliptical has a warm place in my heart.

Give it hell and eat right. If you’re partying and fucking around you aren’t serious or realistic. Whatever you put in is what you will always get back. Now, Mr. Westclock did you do a 3 weeks on - 3 weeks off protocol.

Im truly interested in using said fat loss aid. DNP is on hand but reading users logs I decided never to use it unless I need to make a bomb.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Just ride a bike if your worried about knee strain.

On clen you can kick your ass with very little effort cardio wise.

Your heart rate will go through the roof just jogging, and you can actually use an exersise bike and sweat like a mofo.[/quote]

hell I did it walking on an incline
heartrate went up bp went up lost 5 pounds a week no problem

GB please dont use dnp yet.
thats all I will say about that.

I only ran for 2 weeks at 100. I had planned for 3, but I just couldent stand it.

It was alright, but I just couldent run, jump, or do anything athletic while on it.

This coming from a guy who doesn’t think superdrol/m1t sides are that bad, the calf cramps were just horrific.

I was popping taurine like a fiend and it just didnt do anything.

All I could do was lift, I could run and jump if I had to but it took more mental toughness than anything Ive ever done, the pain was just unbearable.

I think I had an odd reaction to it thought, my calves were pumped hardcore 24/7, which I dont believe is normal.

Different people react to it differently, I did lean out pretty easily, and I will use it again, probably at a lower dose this time.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I only ran for 2 weeks at 100. I had planned for 3, but I just couldent stand it.

It was alright, but I just couldent run, jump, or do anything athletic while on it.

This coming from a guy who doesn’t think superdrol/m1t sides are that bad, the calf cramps were just horrific.

I was popping taurine like a fiend and it just didnt do anything.

All I could do was lift, I could run and jump if I had to but it took more mental toughness than anything Ive ever done, the pain was just unbearable.

I think I had an odd reaction to it thought, my calves were pumped hardcore 24/7, which I dont believe is normal.

Different people react to it differently, I did lean out pretty easily, and I will use it again, probably at a lower dose this time.[/quote]

100mcg! you ain’t livin’ till you draw 160! interesting.