How to Take Anaconda While IF'ing?

I am looking for some guidance on my supplement timing. I will tell you what I am presently doing right now.

Currently, I practice IF’ing where I fast for 16 hours then have an eight hour feeding window. I eat between noon and 8PM every day. I do a shot of the Biotest BCAA’s first thing in the morning.

On training days, I usually train at about 5:00 PM. I do a 40 gram Biotest low carb shake 30 minutes before training with Superfood and creatine. I currently do not consume any workout drink. Then after training, I usually eat a large meal consisting of Protein and veggies about 45 minutes after training. Then I usually have a glass of water with more creatine after I eat.

I plan to order the new Anaconda. Can I stick with my current dosing/timing of what I am presently doing and just add the Anaconda during workout as a peri workout drink?

I just want to make sure I am maximizing the benefits of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote]bdiddy5522 wrote:
I am looking for some guidance on my supplement timing. I will tell you what I am presently doing right now.

Currently, I practice IF’ing where I fast for 16 hours then have an eight hour feeding window. I eat between noon and 8PM every day. I do a shot of the Biotest BCAA’s first thing in the morning.

On training days, I usually train at about 5:00 PM. I do a 40 gram Biotest low carb shake 30 minutes before training with Superfood and creatine. I currently do not consume any workout drink. Then after training, I usually eat a large meal consisting of Protein and veggies about 45 minutes after training. Then I usually have a glass of water with more creatine after I eat.

I plan to order the new Anaconda. Can I stick with my current dosing/timing of what I am presently doing and just add the Anaconda during workout as a peri workout drink?

I just want to make sure I am maximizing the benefits of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. [/quote]

yeah, why not

I didn’t know if the protein before and after would throw off the benefits of the Anaconda. Or if the creatine had any effect on it.

What are your goals with IF? If you’re cutting, I don’t see the point in spending cash on something like Anaconda. It may be worth it for gaining though.

If you’re training at 5 PM, why not make your post workout meal protein, high carb and lower fat? This would be the recommendation regardless of if you were cutting or gaining. Post workout in the evening seems to be the ideal time to get carbs in. Low carb during off days and pre-training.

Seems like you should dial in your eating patterns before worrying about supplements.

[quote]bdiddy5522 wrote:
On training days, I usually train at about 5:00 PM. I do a 40 gram Biotest low carb shake 30 minutes before training with Superfood and creatine. I currently do not consume any workout drink. Then after training, I usually eat a large meal consisting of Protein and veggies about 45 minutes after training. Then I usually have a glass of water with more creatine after I eat.[/quote]
I would not take superfood close to your workouts. Antioxidants can have a negative effect to training induced insulin sensitivity this close to training. Id stick this at the end of the day.

[quote]

I just want to make sure I am maximizing the benefits of it. [/quote]

I think this depends on your current goals. If maximum size is you goal Id definately add this as your workout drink. If maximum fat loss is your goal I wouldnt. Maybe add it as a Shake PWO and then have your normal meal after.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
What are your goals with IF? If you’re cutting, I don’t see the point in spending cash on something like Anaconda. It may be worth it for gaining though.

If you’re training at 5 PM, why not make your post workout meal protein, high carb and lower fat? This would be the recommendation regardless of if you were cutting or gaining. Post workout in the evening seems to be the ideal time to get carbs in. Low carb during off days and pre-training.

Seems like you should dial in your eating patterns before worrying about supplements.[/quote]

Maybe a little more background is in order. Two and a half years ago, I was a fat 290 lbs. Today, I am about 175 lbs and have been training like crazy. I have seen some fantastic physique changes and I want to keep going. My current body fat is 10.9% (according to a recent bod pod scan).

The reason for my IF’ing is to help keep my body fat down. I am scared to death of getting fat again. I want to add muscle, but not get fat. So that is why I am keeping carbs fairly low. I do eat quite a bit during my eight hour feeding window. Also, there is research that suggest IF’ing has many other health benefits.

So that is why I am asking about adding the Anaconda to my training. In the past, I have done I3G, V diet, and that Anaconda 2 protocol. I want to add muscle but not get fat. I realize that I3G would be ideal for this, but my budget does not allow it again at this time.

So I feel my diet is pretty well dialed in. Granted, there is always room for improvement I guess.

[/quote]
I would not take superfood close to your workouts. Antioxidants can have a negative effect to training induced insulin sensitivity this close to training. Id stick this at the end of the day.

[quote]

Thanks for this. I did not know this.