How To Switch From Dbol To Winstrol?

I’m going to reup on Winstrol instead of Dbol, as that makes alot more sense, considering I’m cutting.

I’m just wondering, how would be the best way to switch from Dbol to Winstrol? Should I be off the DBol for a week or two before beginning Winstrol? Or should I just supplant the Dbols for the same amount in Winstrol?

Please explain or send me to a better resource where I can read up on how to do this, thanks.

Actually any resources on cutting cycles would be great, thanks.

There is no special protocol required whatsoever.

On dosage, it’s typical to use about twice as much oral Winstrol as Dianabol. E.g., 50 mg/day is a pretty standard dose for the Dianabol, while orally 100 mg/day is pretty ordinary for the Winstrol.

It depends on how long you have been on the winny both are c-17’s so both are toxic and shouldn’t be ran any longer than 6-weeks.

Stay off the oral for as long as you were on it before running it again if its only been a few weeks you could start know and run until your total time on the orals hits 6-weeks

Sweet run on hugh,
THE JUDGE

Dude, don’t cut if your taking steroids. That doesn’t make any sense. You’re just wasting them.

[quote]elano wrote:
Dude, don’t cut if your taking steroids. That doesn’t make any sense. You’re just wasting them.[/quote]

What? Are you serious?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
elano wrote:
Dude, don’t cut if your taking steroids. That doesn’t make any sense. You’re just wasting them.

Er what?

Of course it makes sense to use steroids when cutting. Why wouldn’t it?

BBB[/quote]

Ahh you beat me to it!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
elano wrote:

Er what?

BBB[/quote]

Wouldn’t you get more benefit from the drugs if you used them in a calorie surplus? That stuff is expensive. I’m not saying that you can’t use them in a calorie deficit, but you don’t really need them to loose any bodyfat. Why not just loose some fat when you go off?

Don’t flame up folks, I’m no expert.

My belief is that I work too hard building muscle to lose it while in a caloric deficit. Whether one gets more benefit from AAS while bulking or while cutting is completely subjective.

I think it makes more sense to use AAS to cut than to bulk if one was forced to choose one or the other.

I have never ‘cut’ before and don’t plan to for a very long time, but I doubt I will try to without the use of low-dose anabolics.

errrr what X2

[quote]elano wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
elano wrote:

Er what?

BBB

Wouldn’t you get more benefit from the drugs if you used them in a calorie surplus? That stuff is expensive. I’m not saying that you can’t use them in a calorie deficit, but you don’t really need them to loose any bodyfat. Why not just loose some fat when you go off?

Don’t flame up folks, I’m no expert.[/quote]

Steroids can be used to maintain muscle when cutting or at the very least restrict the amount of muscle you can lose when cutting bodyfat.

Google it.

[quote]elano wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
elano wrote:

Er what?

BBB

Don’t flame up folks, I’m no expert.[/quote]

Simplest way possible Dieting = some degree of muscle loss

steroids = some degree of muscle build

combine the two = fat loss with a lesser or no degree of muscle loss.

Some people can actually add muscle and burn fat at the same time.

Imo certain steroids put the natural way of bulk and get fat or cut and lose muscle out of commission. Imo certain steroids can be used to cut fat and build muscle at the same time. This is something that a natural would have a tough time doing without spectacular genetics.

Help at all?

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
elano wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
elano wrote:

Er what?

BBB

Don’t flame up folks, I’m no expert.

Simplest way possible Dieting = some degree of muscle loss

steroids = some degree of muscle build

combine the two = fat loss with a lesser or no degree of muscle loss.

Some people can actually add muscle and burn fat at the same time.

Imo certain steroids put the natural way of bulk and get fat or cut and lose muscle out of commission. Imo certain steroids can be used to cut fat and build muscle at the same time. This is something that a natural would have a tough time doing without spectacular genetics.

Help at all?

DG

[/quote]

Yeah, I understand now.

TEST & TREN = Muscle gains, and fat loss for most. I was as soft as they come, and it’s done wonders for me.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
TEST & TREN = Muscle gains, and fat loss for most. I was as soft as they come, and it’s done wonders for me.[/quote]

So far I’m stronger, hornier, and more aggressive. lol

About 8lbs of muscle or so in 2 weeks…I’ll add x2 on test/tren

DG

[quote]elano wrote:
Dude, don’t cut if your taking steroids. That doesn’t make any sense. You’re just wasting them.[/quote]

wait wut??/

beautiful avatar BTW
to put it in a very simple way,AAS simply tells your body how to use the food you have.

if you are cutting it helps because you have better use of your nutrients and your body is not confused about if you are starving or not should I store fat should i eat my muscle,none of that it simply says oh your eating less lets use your fat for fuel.

also with muscle building,it says I have all this food to build on,lets make use of it,
not oh look im going to starve in a few weeks lets store this shit for later.
different drugs have different effects but this is kind of the jist of things or how I understand it actually.

see what Im saying?

wait wut??/

lol!