How to Stop Underarm Sweating?

Alright I’m not particularly sweaty, but my underarms get too wet even when I’m just sitting around. I don’t mean my shirts get soaked, but I do end up with some sweat soaking through my undershirt and being visible under my arms. It just looks bad, people probably don’t even notice it, but it bugs the hell out of me. I use old spice red zone antiperspirant/deodorant. What should I do to fix this?

Wear maxi pads in your armpits.

The new gillette anti persperant is really good, I think X recommended it a few months back. I use it, although it doesn’t totally get rid of all the sweat it brings it down a great deal. Only downside it is a pain to get off when I shower

first, either trim or shave your pits. people can say what they want, but it really helps cut down the sweat, plus it stops bacteria from getting trapped and stinking.

switching deodorant works well too, as the body and bacteria can adapt to the current one.

lastly, I find female deodorant works best. again, say what you will, but I prefer not to stink and sweat a lot.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Alright I’m not particularly sweaty, but my underarms get too wet even when I’m just sitting around. I don’t mean my shirts get soaked, but I do end up with some sweat soaking through my undershirt and being visible under my arms. It just looks bad, people probably don’t even notice it, but it bugs the hell out of me. I use old spice red zone antiperspirant/deodorant. What should I do to fix this? [/quote]

I’ve been having the same problem, and I use the same deodorant! I’ve been sick the last few days so it’s been even worse…yesterday I changed my shirt three times! unlike you though, I’m convinced people have noticed! They would have to be blind not to. The girls in my class must think I’m a nervous wreck or something!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
lastly, I find female deodorant works best. again, say what you will, but I prefer not to stink and sweat a lot.

[/quote]

Sir, you are not worthy of Chuck Noris. Not even Steven Seagul. Shame on you.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[/quote]

Yep. Same here.

[quote]funkhauser wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Sir, you are not worthy of Chuck Noris. Not even Steven Seagul. Shame on you.
[/quote]

didn’t you hear, women’s deodorant is just small children smashed into a fine powder by chuck norris, it’s all good

Yeah, I shave under my arms already, so it’s not from the hair…

Also, what’s the name of Gillette’s new antiperspirant?

Get a product called Drysol. Works wonders. Not sure about in the US, but it’s an over the counter product in Canada.

Aluminum oxide in anti-persperant is linked to alzheimers disease. Use deoderant.

[quote]funkhauser wrote:
Aluminum oxide in anti-persperant is linked to alzheimers disease. Use deoderant. [/quote]

Source?

-dizzle

Me. That’s all the source anyone needs.

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
funkhauser wrote:
Aluminum oxide in anti-persperant is linked to alzheimers disease. Use deoderant.

Source?

-dizzle[/quote]

Aluminum in the brain is linked to Alzheimers. The question is how does it get there?

The A.D.-aluminum link is weak, and non replicable. We actually talked at length about it for the last couple weeks in my neurology class (AD, not aluminum itself)

I’m thinking of trying underarmour for undershirts but it’s expensive as fuck

Aluminum oxide is used to block the sweat glands from producing sweat. The oxide gets absolved into the glands over time and thus makes it way into the blood.

Even if it is a weak link I wouldn’t bother with the stuff, alzheimers isn’t pretty.

Certain-Dri.

Use it exactly as the directions say or you WILL get a rash.

Okay, if you are genetically predisposed to alzheimers then use something else instead. However, I think the disease was around before drysol…

Now to be constructive, try PersiperX this maybe a good alternative (if you are looking for something stronger then a masking agent like deoderant) as it has half the concentration of AlCl3 that Drysol does.

Try Maxim deoderant. You can buy it online. It does the same thing as far as cuts back your sweat big time. You can even use it on your forehead if you need.

If it’s that bad you can get Botox injections to stop you from sweating under your arms. No joke.