How to Stack Thermogenic, ALA, Acetyl L-Carnitine and Fish Oils?

Basically I’ve used cuts effectively before and thought I should add something else in to see if it helps. They all seem to be recommended with research and to be used together.

Current plan would be:
Wake
Thermogenic, 300mg ALA, 500mg l-carnitine
Train
Fish Oil, 500mg l-carnitine, 300mg ALA with Meal 1
Meal 2
thermogenic, 300mg ALA, 500mg l-carnitine 30 minutes before final meal
Meal 3

Any opinions on timing and dosage would be appreciated. I’m following a form of Intermittent fasting with low carbs if this helps.

Doesn’t carnatine need insulin for transportation? ALA should be taken with food! If yours doesn’t say that, please let me know which brand. You work out fasted? I’ve seen both sides of this on this site, I prefer having something. peri workout at the very least.

A form of intermittent fasting is vague… Please elaborate.

Do what actually works for you, but if you are creating a cocktail on various researches and combining stuff, well, that is not so good. Pick your battle instead of putting everything in a pot and hoping for the best.

Acetyl l-carnitine requires insulin less and the ALA acts as an insulin form so I assume they should be taken together? The 8 hour diet is what I’m basing things on such as only eat between 10am and 6pm every day. I’m so used to fasted training now it really doesn’t seem to affect me! The battle is fat loss and they seem to be recommended by some top guys and backed by research so I’m giving it a go!