How to Spice Up Your Scrambled Eggs?

Bacon Salt

Darn Good!

I like havarti cheese with dill. But since you said no cheese just try dried dill.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Bacon Salt

Darn Good![/quote]

Mother of God…

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Bacon Salt

Darn Good![/quote]

Beat me to it. I LOVE Bacon Salt! Tastes great on burgers, too.

Looks like they added a bunch of new flavors recently. I’ve been looking to try the new Bacaonnaise as well. Looks like I’ll need to make an order soon.

check the ingredients on baconaise- it’s a false prophet of baconism, stay away from it!

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Bacon Salt

Darn Good![/quote]

I was going to go with the “salsa” crowd, but…

Whoa. I need some of this.

I hear they pack gunshot wounds with bacon salt.

I sure would.

peanut butter + cinnamon, inspired by that thread on here a while ago. mmmmmmmm…

did i miss it, or has no one said ketchup? Heinz makes a good 1carb ketchup for low carbers.

Scrambled eggs with hot sauce mmmmhhhh…

When I am late for work, I go to this japanese fast food place that serves breakfast. 2 eggs are 1.50$. So I order 8 eggs and 1 big milk. 8$. I also add hot sauce, soo good.

No hashbrowns, potatoes, bacon, sausage, toast or any of that shit. Just eggs.

But should I be eating more than 8 eggs?

Heat skillet, toss in 4 strips of bacon and separate pieces on hot skillet for about 3-4 minutes, chop 4-5 stalks of celery finely, 1/2 carrot and half an onion…toss it into the bacon and heat for 3-4 minutes, beat 4-6 whole eggs with italian seasoning, oregano and pepper, pour it onto whats cooking on skillet…scramble for 2-3 minutes, add 3 squeezes of yellow mustard and franks hot sauce liberally (count carbs obviously).

mix, heat for 2-3 more minutes, take off heat → CHOW. (easy quick tasty AD meal for the monetarily challenged, TOTAL COST about $1.00)

Great job guys. I just went with salsa this morning (no idea why I didn’t think of that before); but I plan on trying some of the more interesting ones later.

crystal louisiana hot sauce!

i had mine this morning with a very little bit of garlic and salsa

YUM

Everything goes well with eggs…it’s easy to experiment.

I need to spice it up a little more. Chorizo is amazing in there. I usually make it with ham, bell peppers and cheese because it’s really easy…i’m probably gonna get sick of it soon so i’ll need to figure out the next thing to mix with.

i tried soy sauce today at lunch and i must say i did like it. i always like to eat the eggs when i get fried rice so i guess it makes sense why i liked it :slight_smile:

For taste and lots of calories add heavy whipping cream instead of milk and melt lots of cheddar cheese on top at the very end. I also like sauteed peppers and onions with bacon or any meat.

Hot sauce is about variety. I vary what I use but always have Cholula on hand that I use mainly for eggs.

Eggs are not even that bad if you mix whites with whole eggs and use water when scrambled, but nothing like the heavy whipping cream. What does not taste better though with cream?

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:
peanut butter + cinnamon, inspired by that thread on here a while ago. mmmmmmmm…[/quote]

Don’t forget adding bananas or splenda in with that mix!

Scrambled eggs here (bottom of page):

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/la_cucina_anabolica_italiana?id=2144267&pageNo=8

Frank’s Red Hot, Louisana, and Siracha hot sauces are my 3 personal favs.