How to Shrink Muscles?

Okay,i’ve been reading alot about ways to Shrink my legs. Some people say You should Just stop completely training those mucles but others say you should overtrain them, do legs six times a week, they wouldn get to recover, and In time they would naturally Shrink.

I usually dont read other gym forums looking for advice, but T-Nation i trust, so i want your opinion on this topic, has anybody tried this �³r know someone Who has tried this?

[quote]Olo91 wrote:
Okay,i’ve been reading alot about ways to Shrink my legs. Some people say You should Just stop completely training those mucles but others say you should overtrain them, do legs six times a week, they wouldn get to recover, and In time they would naturally Shrink.

I usually dont read other gym forums looking for advice, but T-Nation i trust, so i want your opinion on this topic, has anybody tried this �³r know someone Who has tried this?

[/quote]
I don’t think any of those things will work.

You will need to have muscle tissue surgically removed.

so you are posting on a bodybuilding forum asking how to get smaller muscles?

estrogen would actually work, id suggest eating your mom’s birth control

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
so you are posting on a bodybuilding forum asking how to get smaller muscles?[/quote]

Maybe OP is a women?

[quote]coyotegal wrote:

so you are posting on a bodybuilding forum asking how to get smaller muscles?[/quote]

Maybe OP is a women?[/quote]

Probably convinced that squatting more than once a week gave him the dreaded T-rex mode. Trolled by Australians is a nasty way to go.

Meth not even once.

Get a wheelchair.

Stop lifting weight and take up distance running. Or have your kneecaps surgically removed.

Jump off a cliff.

Train them once a month.

Become an astronaut and only train your upper body in outer space.

[quote]Grumpig Hunt wrote:
Stop lifting weight and take up distance running.[/quote]

For serious advice, this.

But I really have to ask…why?

Mia Finnegan used to specifically overtrain her legs in her efforts to reduce them. While I’m sure how you’ll react to such an approach is going to be an individual thing, if you naturally grow fairly easily, perhaps such a high frequency, high volume approach could indeed provide the answer you’re seeking.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Mia Finnegan used to specifically overtrain her legs in her efforts to reduce them. While I’m sure how you’ll react to such an approach is going to be an individual thing, if you naturally grow fairly easily, perhaps such a high frequency, high volume approach could indeed provide the answer you’re seeking.

S[/quote]

Couldn’t overtraining legs cause negative effects on other bodyparts as well though? Recovery for other muscles will be compromised, CNS will be compromised… it just doesn’t sound like the best idea at all. I was semi-kidding when I said get a wheelchair, but anyone who has ever had to wear a cast knows how quickly a muscle can atrophy when you literally can’t(or choose not to) use it.

[quote]red04 wrote:
Get a wheelchair.[/quote]

Lol… this is guaranteed to work

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

Couldn’t overtraining legs cause negative effects on other bodyparts as well though? Recovery for other muscles will be compromised, CNS will be compromised… it just doesn’t sound like the best idea at all. I was semi-kidding when I said get a wheelchair, but anyone who has ever had to wear a cast knows how quickly a muscle can atrophy when you literally can’t(or choose not to) use it.

[/quote]

overtraining legs would fuck up my knees for sure

[quote]coyotegal wrote:

Maybe OP is a women?[/quote]

90kg at 180cm and 15%bf? That’s 5’11 and 198, sounds more like proportions a small male troll would have

Start running. train for a minimum 10k. Leg work out will be high reps, low sets.

I lost quite a few inches with the running.

the longer the distance, then more lost will happen (training intelligently)

God i wish i had this problem! But yeah best advice already given, run for distance. Just look at any athlete who regularly runs 5-10k+ legs like pipe cleaners.