How to Score With Women

MD: M’kay, I’m impressed. That was quite humorous. I think I could date someone like you. Uh, how old are you, anyway?

:slight_smile:

This is why women and men should use separate gyms. One for the girls where everyone use towels, dress up and take precatuions not to (dear Lord!) let on go during deadlifts and squats. And we men can have one where we can focusing on working out.

I hate to say it but that description of the guy in the gym…fits about 90% of the studs at the Bally’s in Queens NYC. That’s why I bailed.

MD, you must have no problem hooking up with white trash, redneck, inbreeders! You’re as easy as they come!

Let me guess, you watch Roseanne?

My Line at the Supermarket:

Could you get that off the top shelf for me?

So what’s wrong with bike shorts, anyway? I wear lycra bike shorts almost every day. Granted, I wear em to ride my bike and not to the gym.

I can’t imagine wearing shorts with a chamois to lift in, though. Maybe you’re referring to spandex compression shorts or something?

This is truly sad. I got an idea why don’t you wear one of those tiny cameras and make an mpeg of your scoring techniques so we can see them in action.lol

A few tips of my own:

When copying your genitalia, hit to “Enlarge 50%” button so she’ll think your penis is 3 inches long.

Poetry slams are good places to meet intellectual women. Read her a bunch of poems a guy wrote about sucking another guy’s dick in explicit detail (W.H. Auden wrote an excellent one), and tell her about how exquisite of a poem you think it was. This will subconsciously plant the idea in her head, “dick-sucking is exquisite,” and if you decide you don’t like her, it shouldn’t be too hard to convince her that you’re gay.

Of course, once she finds out your penis isn’t the 3-inch monster the photo-copier suggested, she might not care.

bald scholar, I disagree. I think women would be thankful to only have to fellate a 3 inch member. It has to be much easier. :slight_smile:

Y’all are a bunch of cunning linguists.

How bout this one: I bet my girl dinner that she couldn’t fit half of my meatsicle in her mouth. She won the bet, but I knew I had a keeper and fell in love forever. Good times, good times…

There`s always a bit of truth behind every joke.

In this case, it is quite simply. Reverse the thinking and you`ll land babes.

You`ll be polite, nice, gentlemanly, silent, respectuous, desirable, always at your best, etc.

Dont overdo it, though. Women need some ape/animal in their perfect guy. Otherwise youll pass as gay.

`Nuff said.

Holy shit! That was the funniest thing ever.

I’m reading this in the computer lab laughing my ass off and people are wondering what the fuck I’m laughing at.

Maybe I should print this post off and take it to the gym like notes or something and maybe I’ll land myself a babe. Hot damn!

Seriously though, that was funny ass shit. Post more.

Damn that was funny MD.

I don’t know I think Jeff Rage had the funniest post of this thread. :wink:

TheCuda
LMFAO, Wasnt that one of matthew mcconaughey’s lines in Dazed and Confused? haha