How to Regain Muscle After Being Sick?

Ask a doctor, not the internet

1 Like

A solid 270?

Well I have another question I never cared about.

So it’s the legs overall being the largest muscle in the body. But does it also burn the most calories?

I’m now starting to train at home. And for the sake of just looking less stringy I want to focus on the biggest muscle group. I can handle pain I have trained my legs for a whole week volume pain etc. When I get my legs back I’ll update with a pic even though I am a private person at heart.

So can we all agree legs is 1st back 2nd shoulders 3rd chest 4th Abs 5th and arms 6th and the smallest muscle?

I’m not even comparing intensity just in general which muscle group burns the most?

Update: I am feeling better and eating more but I want to stay away from the gym my health is more important I got a rack, bench and dumbbells that go up to 100 so that’s enough until this problem once and for all lord willing vanishes and people can learn to have better hygiene.

Yes but needs to know how to gain 10lbs ?

Op what is your height?

I am not following what you mean by need to add 10 pounds? I was explaining that pretty much and for the sake of being simple. Legs and back burn the most calories in general without super sets special techniques etc etc.

76 inches

You mean 6’4? If you go by metric you’d give your height in just straight cm but giving height in straight inches is just strange, lol.

Man said 76 inches lmao

1 Like

Have you ever done any Olympic lifts?

The clean & jerk uses just about every muscle in your body.

10 sets of 3 moving at fast/explosive speed, with like 1 min. rests will leave you in a pit of despair as new stimuli goes.

Idk that is debatable on growth as in muscle mass not strength wise. I have seen Clarence and he is strong but that’s about it. But yeah I have done them before I never got bigger only stronger and more defined.

But as in muscle mass pro stats. Nope.

Legs is the biggest muscle group. Or has that changed recently?

76 inches for lolz. Glad you liked.