How to Reduce PIP from L-Car Injections?

I’m injection 10 grams every day with 10 ml syringe 25 gauge 1 inch

It dosent hurt when I inject but a hour later that pain is on another level

I’m reading it’s because of the volume of injection and that’s to large

Is there a recipe where I could put 10 grams in 1 ml mix

You’re injecting 10g—which is 20x the recommended dose—of something that, at best, has marginal benefits and needs to be used in a very specific way, and your biggest concern is pip? Man, time to head back to the drawing board.

4 Likes

So how should I inject brother? Iv?

Yeah that happened to me and I was only injecting 500mg at a time. I eventually gave up. Can’t imagine 10g

I’m doing it for androgen receptors I don’t respond to test anymore! No matter the dose

These l car injections are giving me excessive sweating so I think it’s working

They say l car can take months for benefits to appear and I assume to dopaime up regulation will take time as the brain dosent heal in one day

What do you mean by not responding to test?

No response like receptors are dead no energy boost nothing no libido wood etc

^^^^^^ up

What did labs say? There’s got to be something there besides AR down-regulation

Super high free test and Dht

Estrogen was high so tried a lower dose of 70 mg a week

Blood sugar good

Thyroid good!

Don’t know where we can go from there it all happend after the crash I never recovered the only thing that has helped is hgh

Which cleared up stomach issues and appetite
But nothing else!

Still have blunted emotions and low
Libido

Dhea also gave me a very vired feeling like being injected with aderline now it has no effect

Androgens are shot

^^^up

Well androgens are fine, it’s the receptors that may be having an issue. I’m not sure of the mechanism for this, but maybe some of the other guys know.

Update made acetly l car injections and injected 1000 ml(2ml into delt) was smooth and came out easier than regular car if u ask me! Hopefully the dopaime benefits kick in soon!

But I don’t have. A place to store it and just left it in the measure cup and put some aluminum foil over it?

And that is precisely how you get yourself a nasty infection three days from now. This is several orders of magnitude more reckless than we normally see on here, which is saying something.

2 Likes

So what should I do I have no vials?

So how should I store in mean time

Order some, make a new L Car batch, and store in the (sterile) vials. Consider your current batch a trial run.

I have a old vial could I put some benzel alcohol and clean it out?

Just for now

Look man, you’re hellbent on hurting yourself and at some point everyone is going to just go ahead and let it happen. But if you didn’t know you needed sterile vials to store something you’re injecting into your body then I do not have confidence that you’ll be able to properly sterilize and reseal an old vial. Sorry. And for the record, you shouldn’t be injecting ALCAR. That’s not the right one. Acetyl L-Carnitine =/= L-Carnitine. They have different names for a reason.

Yes but this crosses blood brain barrier memeber I was on 10 grams of l car all it did was give me insanse insomnia

And excessive sweating!

Acetly is better for brain problems

OP, please stop this. We are all pulling for you.