T Nation

How to Recover from Serious Binge Eating?

I started cutting about a month ago
40 mins cardio plus weights on 250gram protein/100 g carbs/20g fat diet every day
Completely fell off the wagon from superbowl until today
I’ve been consuming somewhere close to 10,000 calories per day this entire week,
and sleeping 12+ hours… so no gym
went from 187 to 215 lbs… thats 28 lbs in 8 days gain

With spring break right around the corner, i need advice on how to recover from this (hopefully within a week if possible) so that i can try to get lean to 180 by spring break…
is it even possible?

thanks

holy shit…Probably a lot of that is sodium bloat/water retention. Just chill out on all the salty foods. Eat clean lots of protein+veggies+good fats and timed carbs around workouts and work out 4-6 times a week with Fasted morning cardio (just take some BCAAS) every morning I don’t understand how hard that is.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
holy shit…Probably a lot of that is sodium bloat/water retention. Just chill out on all the salty foods. Eat clean lots of protein+veggies+good fats and timed carbs around workouts and work out 4-6 times a week with Fasted morning cardio (just take some BCAAS) every morning I don’t understand how hard that is.[/quote]

The only way someone is going to make a gain like that is if they were literally starving themselves previous to it and were underweight as well as undernourished. Couple that with the “I need it by Spring Break” mentality and I doubt this guy should be getting ANY advice about losing weight until he posts pictures.

Until then, there is nothing to fix. There is no way in hell someone gains nearly 30lbs in a week and has ALL OF IT be body fat or muscle. It would be a mixture of both and only a slim-fast type of trainer would rush to get the lean body mass off.

Until someone assesses the physical state of someone PRIOR to a gain like that, you can’t possibly know what this guy actually needs to do right now.

There is a greater chance this guy is a troll than that he gained 30lbs in one week from only eating 10,000cals a day unless 15lbs of it was SHIT.

[quote]ias99 wrote:
I started cutting about a month ago
40 mins cardio plus weights on 250gram protein/100 g carbs/20g fat diet every day
Completely fell off the wagon from superbowl until today
I’ve been consuming somewhere close to 10,000 calories per day this entire week,
and sleeping 12+ hours… so no gym
went from 187 to 215 lbs… thats 28 lbs in 8 days gain

With spring break right around the corner, i need advice on how to recover from this (hopefully within a week if possible) so that i can try to get lean to 180 by spring break…
is it even possible?

thanks [/quote]
I don’t call troll too often, but this one could not be more obvious.

I just want to congratulate the troll on getting enough sleep.

Otherwise, just get back to work on a solid nutrition plan. If the old plan was broken, it might have led to the binge.