How to Quit Sucking at Life

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
Nearly everyone who regularly posts on 4chan needs to study this.

I like the over-arching message; not everything in life is candy and unicorns, get used to it.[/quote]

4 chan is the devil. If you want proof, I’ll send you evidence in a PM.

Hit me, Wolly.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Hit me, Wolly. [/quote]

I don’t want to lose you as a friend. But you asked for it.

PM being sent

PM sent

That’s one friend I’m gonna lose. Who else wants to see it? I can find worse stuff, believe me.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
Nearly everyone who regularly posts on 4chan needs to study this.

I like the over-arching message; not everything in life is candy and unicorns, get used to it.

4 chan is the devil. If you want proof, I’ll send you evidence in a PM.

[/quote]

go go go

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
Asparagus makes my pee smell funny.[/quote]

X2

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Hit me, Wolly.

PM being sent

PM sent

That’s one friend I’m gonna lose. Who else wants to see it? I can find worse stuff, believe me.[/quote]

Dazzle me.

to stop sucking at life, i will borrow a quote from the great barney of how i met your mother.

‘Sometimes i get said…then i stop being sad and start being awesome again’

For only 99.95 a month i can inspire you with such quotes to gain AT LEAST 20lb’s a week.

Take that ‘Anaconda’

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Hit me, Wolly.

PM being sent

PM sent

That’s one friend I’m gonna lose. Who else wants to see it? I can find worse stuff, believe me.[/quote]

Edit: I don’t want to see it anymore.

It ain’t pretty, kids.

I have a feeling it’s going to be a murder picture or equil with a sign in front that says “hello /b”

Holy crap, my bad. I left for the night. I’ll PM you guys. Do you prefer a moving GIF or a still picture?

Can I see it?

Now I’m curious - add me to the list?

Jesus you people make me laugh … Wol says: “Hey I have this thing here that will make you hate me. I didn’t create this thing, I acquired it through various channels. If I give it to you I can pretty much guarantee that you’ll hate me for obliging your request to see it. Now who wants to see it.”

And out of all the people on these boards PMPM (I’m not surprised, she’s a brave brave soul) raises her hand first. I tend to think PM’s a pretty well versed lady; she’s been around these boards to have seen some shit and I genuinely believe her when she responds with: “It ain’t pretty, kids.” Now that says a lot to me, because if it wasn’t that bad she would’ve called Wol a pussy.

But she didn’t call Wol a pussy, she was disturbed enough by what she saw to let EVERYONE know that that shit ain’t pretty. That leads me to believe it’s something that I don’t want to see, just for the sake of holding onto, with the grip of an angry god, at least a little piece of my childhood. A little piece of innocence.

It’s like that glassass post (thanks CL). People knew it was repugnant and yet they clicked anyways AND GOT ANGRY ABOUT IT!! That’s the shit that makes me laugh. Wol warned you. And you didn’t listen. So, in closing, don’t get mad at Wol because, in the end, you asked for it. That is all.

Oh, PMPM, go f*ck yourself :slight_smile:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
tjr-dk wrote:
Asparagus makes my pee smell funny.

X2[/quote]

Yeah, and it doesn’t do the taste any favors, either!

Oh, sorry, back on topic:

PM me the horrible thing, wol.

What an insightful, well thought out and endearing article.

Why the author hasn’t been made president of the APA is an astounding affront to psychiatry.

Oh, and good job OP for calling it to our attention!. I’ll be sure to pass it own to all my patients who suffer from depressive and anxiety disorders. I really cant thank you enough.

[quote]CopingMechanism wrote:
What an insightful, well thought out and endearing article.

Why the author hasn’t been made president of the APA is an astounding affront to psychiatry.

Oh, and good job OP for calling it to our attention!. I’ll be sure to pass it own to all my patients who suffer from depressive and anxiety disorders. I really cant thank you enough.[/quote]

Your welcome!

Ok, all of those people who requested it, I’m sending it to you.