How to Quit Sucking at Life

http://moronail.net/img/1867_how_to_not_fail_at_life

This is for all you life whiners!

Tell this guy…

And this guy…

[quote]football061 wrote:
Tell this guy…[/quote]

LOL. couldn’t stop laughing

And especially this one…Oh where art thou’ analog_kid??

True. Na na why don’t you get a job?

Hopefully Analog posts

Good stuff.

Pretty cool stuff.

[quote]football061 wrote:
And this guy…[/quote]

?

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
football061 wrote:
And this guy…

?[/quote]

Come on…everyone knows who Renton is. He’s like the gay man in prison, except he’s the official gay mascot of T-Nation. He’ll take whatever he can get!

I remember when I first read this… it actually helped me turn my life around. Not that I was ever a true anon, but I was stuck in that “everyone is a jerk so I should act like a jerk too” mindset. Escaping that has made my life THOUSANDS of times better.

Nearly everyone who regularly posts on 4chan needs to study this.

I like the over-arching message; not everything in life is candy and unicorns, get used to it.

You are all a bunch of assholes.

Gee, never knew those Aspergers fucks were full of shit the entire time.

Asparagus makes my pee smell funny.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Gee, never knew those Aspergers fucks were full of shit the entire time.[/quote]

All the self-diagnosed ones usually are… It’s a cheap excuse for social ineptness. People who actually suffer from it are obviously not being addressed here.

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
anonym wrote:
Gee, never knew those Aspergers fucks were full of shit the entire time.

All the self-diagnosed ones usually are… It’s a cheap excuse for social ineptness. People who actually suffer from it are obviously not being addressed here.[/quote]

Who the hell has ever told someone, “Ya know what? I think I may have a mild form of autism.”

The gift advice is hilarious, though. I wonder how many people have actually done something stupid like that because of this.

Renton’s the bees’ knees.