How to Properly Execute the 'Rape' Choke

as taught by Sensei Wanderlei Silva…

step 1: go into kill mode.
step 2: ???
step 3: Rape.

I think it’s the first and last time I will ever write:

LOL!!!

Quite mean…quite

I still wonder if someone actually thought these two matched up well, or if Jardine was just a stepping stone to give Silva a win. Jardine may be on his way up, but I don’t think he is at that level quite yet, his KO of Liddell notwithstanding.

Granted, five of Silva’s eight losses have been in his last ten fights. But he is still the Axe Murderer.

One fight doesn’t make a definative statement on where Jardine is. While I don’t consider him elite, he’s a better fighter then he showed last night.

[quote]woohitter wrote:
One fight doesn’t make a definative statement on where Jardine is. While I don’t consider him elite, he’s a better fighter then he showed last night.[/quote]

True, true…but it is really hard to get past a major-league ass whooping like that. From the fighter’s perspective and the fan’s.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
his KO of Liddell notwithstanding.
[/quote]

Jardine didn’t KO liddel, he won a decision. This was an good matchup, and a lot of people had jardine picked to win it. The ‘experts’ on UFC.com and Sherdog I believe both had Jardine to win. I myself was nervous as it began. I haven’t shouted that loud since Cro Cop got high kicked.

Fortunately this time it wasn’t an extended mournful “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” followed by strings of explitives. I don’t think Jardine was put out there as a stepping stone, they weren’t doing Wanderlei any favors here. The last time Jardine was “perfect” for someone, he came in with a great gameplan and beat Chuck.

Its the second time Jardine beens bumrushed and finished quickly though.

Definitely he comes across as a fighter who if he fights his way will give you a good fight (IE Liddell) but if you rush him and take him straight out of his game he hasnt got a strong chin…

Looks like he’s deviating out from the normal axe murder to more creative sexual crimes (I.e. rape).

Fuck me though, what a fight!