How to present my argument better...

BEdz, A lower-leg is below the knee, (tibia, fibula). Upper-leg is the thigh and hamms,(Femur).

Not friggin brain surgury here, eh?

Actually it was pretty damn unclear to me that’s why I asked and expresed my assertion that it was just the lower portion of the leg. Hell, that was a friggin’ better way of saying it wasn’t it now. The lower leg vs. the lower portion of the leg. Which one makes sense?

You don’t go around saying I lost the lower arm. Sorry if I’m not down with the lingo that the deformed use to desribe lost body parts.

Just paraphrase John Berardi’s articles on the forum. Something like this:

High glycemic index carbs ingested with protein will release a good amount of insulin. Insulin will store the blood glucose and protein (going preferentially to the depleted muscle over fat) and speed recovery. Also, it will provide the muscles with a source of energy to prevent the body from breaking down other muscle tissue to repair the damaged muscle.

Sorry BEdZ. Thought you were being a dick. Nevermind.

Billy

Truth is only within the eyes of those that can’t see past potential.

If you look at all the different kinds of training programs that are out there (hell, rummage through the previous issues of this magazine and you’ll see), there are a lot of opposing opinions aren’t there? Do they all work? Sure, but not for everyone.

It’s not much different with nutrition.

Maybe one day, Surge will be revamped to include low GI carbs instead as a lot of other forums have been preaching. Who knows? You never know until you try it out for yourself.