T Nation

How to Plan Out This Cycle?

hey guys,
My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle. I know its mostly diet that uses makes it a cutting cycle, so I will be carb cycling during it. The AAS i have on hand are:
3000mg of Test Prop
2000mg of Masteron
1000mg of Tren
1000mg of Primo
100 tabs of winnie- 50mg each tab

How do I plan this out. This is what I was looking at

Test Prop-300mg/wk for weeks 1-10
Tren-250mg/wk for weeks 2-5
Primo-200mg/wk for weeks 2-6
Masteron-400mg/wk for weeks 4-9
Winnie- 50mg/day for weeks 2-9

I am going to take clomid post and also run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with this cycle. How does this look. Suggestions are appreciated.

Devin

Couple thoughts:
[1]That looks like a lot of various products at relatively low dosages.
[2]The ratio of Test to tren to Masteron is not one I’d use myself
[3]I don’t like the brevity of certain products and the quick change to another product

I’d like to see you use more Test and Tren and extend the Tren out more.

I agree. There is no rule that says ou have to use everything you have in a given cycle.

The cycle looks way too busy, and too light on test, IMO.

I would look into getting more test.

I didn’t buy the primo yet, so before I do that I will buy another 10 ml bottle of Test Prop and run it at 400mg/wk. Would that be ok or should I up it to 500mg/wk. The reason I didn’t want to run high dosages of Test is because I wanted to reduce bloating as much as possible. Thanks for the input and keep it coming

I would save a few of your supps for a later cycle. This will help cut the cost of your next cycle.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
I didn’t buy the primo yet, so before I do that I will buy another 10 ml bottle of Test Prop and run it at 400mg/wk. Would that be ok or should I up it to 500mg/wk. The reason I didn’t want to run high dosages of Test is because I wanted to reduce bloating as much as possible. Thanks for the input and keep it coming[/quote]

Prop is not usually associated with bloat. Proper diet, and a good AI (arimidex) will handle any bloat you might get, though.

400mg is fine. 500 is better.

Be careful with the tren. It can be wicked.

Thanks, I will go with 400mg/wk and buy some arimidex. I will be carb cycling during this so bloating and weight gain won’t really be a problem, even though I said i was worried. BTW I have taken tren before and no side effects besides being a little on the edge. I personally loved it.

A little scared of Masteron because I have heard it can change your mood completely but not that worried. Appreciate all the input.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
hey guys,
My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle. I know its mostly diet that uses makes it a cutting cycle, so I will be carb cycling during it. The AAS i have on hand are:
3000mg of Test Prop
2000mg of Masteron
1000mg of Tren
1000mg of Primo

I am going to take clomid post and also run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with this cycle. How does this look. Suggestions are appreciated.

Devin[/quote]

Wow, lots of stuff going on there. I would say pick 2 compounds, 3 at most with one being an oral. You don’t mention how many cycles you have done, and which of these you have used.

I would say test, tren, and MAYBE the winny. I personally do not like the stuff, but some of my friends love it.

Test: 12 weeks at 300-500mg
Tren: 8 weeks at a dose no more than test. Is it tren ace?
winny: your choice, no longer than 4 weeks if you do it
clen: How long are going to diet for? I think this will determine how to run the clen. Have you thought about dose?

Monopoly

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
Thanks, I will go with 400mg/wk and buy some arimidex. I will be carb cycling during this so bloating and weight gain won’t really be a problem, even though I said i was worried. BTW I have taken tren before and no side effects besides being a little on the edge. I personally loved it.

A little scared of Masteron because I have heard it can change your mood completely but not that worried. Appreciate all the input.[/quote]

If you do 400 Test and 300 Tren a week 250mg ish a week of Masteron might be where you wanna start out

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
bigdev121 wrote:
hey guys,
3000mg of Test Prop
2000mg of Masteron
1000mg of Tren
1000mg of Primo

Devin

Wow, lots of stuff going on there. I would say pick 2 compounds, 3 at most with one being an oral. You don’t mention how many cycles you have done, and which of these you have used.

I would say test, tren, and MAYBE the winny. I personally do not like the stuff, but some of my friends love it.

Test: 12 weeks at 300-500mg
Tren: 8 weeks at a dose no more than test. Is it tren ace?
winny: your choice, no longer than 4 weeks if you do it
clen: How long are going to diet for? I think this will determine how to run the clen. Have you thought about dose?

Monopoly[/quote]

I have only done one cycle before and it was of test prop, tren and eq. The dosages for this cycle were much higher. Since everyone is telling me stick with only 3 compounds, I think I will just do it like this:
Test Prop- 400mg/wk for 10 weeks
Tren- 250mg/wk for weeks 2-5
Masteron- 400 mg/wk for weeks 5-8

I really wanted to use masteron and try it out esp. after carb cycling for 5 weeks and seeing how hard it gets you. I will save the winnie for next time around probably. With Clen I ran it last cycle and did 2 on 2 off with it. I started at 60mcgs/day and worked it up to 120mcgs/day.
Current stats are 6’4" 246lbs. Body part split program, 3 days on 1 day off.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
bigdev121 wrote:

A little scared of Masteron because I have heard it can change your mood completely but not that worried. Appreciate all the input.

If you do 400 Test and 300 Tren a week 250mg ish a week of Masteron might be where you wanna start out[/quote]

I have heard that before from reading different forums on here. Does masteron really make you that hard at high dosages?? I am not questioning this at all, just people said the same about eq and didn’t really see the effects. Have you ever ran it before and what happened it you did. Thanks for the input. Also, with a good diet, do I really need arimidex??