How to Pee With Morning Wood

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
You cum and piss at the same time? Is that even possible? [/quote]

What? He meant he jerks it, that takes care of the wood, then he pisses…which in turn clears out any residual semen.

The hardest part about pissing with morning wood is near the end of the session. I don’t have the pressure to keep a stream going while applying any kind of torque, but the second I let my wang go back to neutral, it pretty much fires out like a water gun.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
abcd1234 wrote:
You cum and piss at the same time? Is that even possible?

What? He meant he jerks it, that takes care of the wood, then he pisses…which in turn clears out any residual semen.

The hardest part about pissing with morning wood is near the end of the session. I don’t have the pressure to keep a stream going while applying any kind of torque, but the second I let my wang go back to neutral, it pretty much fires out like a water gun.[/quote]

I hate it when the spray option is turned on, or it fires sideways.

Pissing in the bathtub works.

Link works now…but it’s 5th grade humor.

What trips me out is when I piss snake-tongue style. Two individual streams cascading into porcelain bliss, truly remarkable.

[quote]altimus wrote:
What trips me out is when I piss snake-tongue style. Two individual streams cascading into porcelain bliss, truly remarkable.[/quote]

LOL.

Man I swear though the worst pee experience of my life was when I had morning wood and pulled down my spandex shorts to piss and completely zoned out. I relaxed my hand and the elastic band snapped back up and trapped my penis in my pants and I just pissed all over myself…it was bad

The Plank. I cracked up at that one, it’s my preferred method.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
altimus wrote:
What trips me out is when I piss snake-tongue style. Two individual streams cascading into porcelain bliss, truly remarkable.

LOL.

Man I swear though the worst pee experience of my life was when I had morning wood and pulled down my spandex shorts to piss and completely zoned out. I relaxed my hand and the elastic band snapped back up and trapped my penis in my pants and I just pissed all over myself…it was bad[/quote]

Holy shit, hahaha. What’s sad is I’ve had similar incidents. Like giving it a complimentary wiggle only for it to re-engage and piss straight up at my face. I looked like Neo trying to get out of the way of oncoming yellow bullets.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
LOL.

Man I swear though the worst pee experience of my life was when I had morning wood and pulled down my spandex shorts to piss and completely zoned out. I relaxed my hand and the elastic band snapped back up and trapped my penis in my pants and I just pissed all over myself…it was bad[/quote]

Fuck, I’ve been laughing at this for the last two minutes. I hate to say it though, I’ve had this happen as well.