How to Pay for AAS Online?

Ive noticed several legit online vendors only offer bank transfer as payment. This sounds like an unsafe way to pay to me…

How do you guys pay? I prefer to use western union so there is no paper trail, but alot of vendors dont offer it.

Send to me all your money… I am a deported Nigerian Prince with several contacts that can “get things done”. Just gibs me all your financial informations.

Post your address. Leave an envelope with cash under your front porch mat. You will find a surprise waiting for you the following morning.

Always mail the money, always.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Post your address. Leave an envelope with cash under your front porch mat. You will find a surprise waiting for you the following morning.[/quote]

lol, wut?

everyone knows you put the money in an envelope and burn it in the fireplace like it was a letter to Santa.

noob.

western union.

Dearest Patrick,

It has been one day and no monies from you my kindest friend. Was it my words that were not of the encouraging nature. My dearest friend, I deplore you gentle kindness. Your monies will be safest with me and a guarantee of your happiness. Please to send me all the monies and our happiest day shall begin again!

Your ever faithful friend and kindest regards,

A deported prince of Nairuba

P.S. Western Union has called to tell me that you have not sent monies there either. Please for all my heart is crying to help you dearest friend.