How to Order Sheiko Programs

You could have gotten so much better results on Sheiko.

I did 29-30-31-32, and went from squat 335 1RM, bench 215 x4 touch and go, deadlift 420 1RM to squat 415 1RM, bench 275 1RM paused, deadlift 465 1RM. Also, you should not be cutting while on Sheiko. I gained a good 10lbs and caliper actually says I’m leaner. I wasn’t even eating that much, I was just sleeping a lot. That’s probably the most important thing for Sheiko.

Also, I changed some stuff when I did the program. For bench, I started with 10lbs over estimate and deadlift with only 85% as working max and used straps. For assistance, I focused on my weak points rather than doing the prescribed. I also decided to to increase working maxes every week that felt easy.

I did 29-30-31-32, and went from squat 335 1RM, bench 215 x4 touch and go, deadlift 420 1RM to squat 415 1RM, bench 275 1RM paused, deadlift 465 1RM. Also, you should not be cutting while on Sheiko. I gained a good 10lbs and caliper actually says I’m leaner. I wasn’t even eating that much, I was just sleeping a lot. That’s probably the most important thing for Sheiko.

Also, I changed some stuff when I did the program. For bench, I started with 10lbs over estimate and deadlift with only 85% as working max and used straps. For assistance, I focused on my weak points rather than doing the prescribed. I also decided to to increase working maxes every week that felt easy.

[quote]cct wrote:

Also, I changed some stuff when I did the program. For bench, I started with 10lbs over estimate and deadlift with only 85% as working max and used straps. For assistance, I focused on my weak points rather than doing the prescribed. I also decided to to increase working maxes every week that felt easy.[/quote]
So did you do 29 30 31 and 32 with all the same training Maxes?