How to Obtain Pec Seperation?

[quote]Matgic wrote:
I have the secret technique to achieve ultimate pec seperation!

Perform a flat barbell bench press…with 200% of your 1RM.

I guarantee your pec will seperate.

-MAtt[/quote]

You forget to mention that it won’t be in a painless way.

Tight pec minors can be caused by too much benching without enough rowing and flexibility work to compensate. Tight pec minors will contribute to that ‘typical’ bodybuilder posture - hunched back, and flared arms. More seriously, a tight pec minor can impinge upon neurovascular structures such as the axillary artery and the brachial plexus, causing ischcemia and numbness in the upper limbs, particularly the hands.

I’ve got my clinical anatomy exam next week - can you tell, lol.

bushy[/quote]

Shit in = shit out.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
kellyc wrote:
Tight pec minors can be caused by too much benching without enough rowing and flexibility work to compensate. Tight pec minors will contribute to that ‘typical’ bodybuilder posture - hunched back, and flared arms. More seriously, a tight pec minor can impinge upon neurovascular structures such as the axillary artery and the brachial plexus, causing ischcemia and numbness in the upper limbs, particularly the hands.

bushy

Shit in = shit out.

Sorry, you’ve lost me with this cryptic remark, care to elucidate?

bushy[/quote]

HELLO BRO!

everyone here has been dancing around the answer, so i will help out.

you can get some intense looking striations and separation in your chest by doing high rep sets of flys and cable crossovers, multiple angles. when i say high rep i mean somewhere between 15 and 20, so you wont be using even remotely heavy weight here. besides, heavy weights will give you that bulky look that you dont want.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
everyone here has been dancing around the answer, so i will help out.

you can get some intense looking striations and separation in your chest by doing high rep sets of flys and cable crossovers, multiple angles. when i say high rep i mean somewhere between 15 and 20, so you wont be using even remotely heavy weight here. besides, heavy weights will give you that bulky look that you dont want.[/quote]

Is this a joke?

im not kidding guys. my chest is so striated and separated, most people dont believe me when i tell them it only measures 36inches.

i have achieved this with a strict diet also. i use a lot of MRPs so i can know exactly what im putting in my body. every now and then, if i want to lean out even more, i leave out the powder, and when i want to get super lean i leave out the milk too.

try it.

I’m sure you can get an implant for that…=D

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
hueyOT wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
kellyc wrote:

bushy

Shit in = shit out.

Sorry, you’ve lost me with this cryptic remark, care to elucidate?

bushy

HELLO BRO!

Good god! - HueyOT, how the devil are you my friend?[/quote]

i’m rocking bro. i’m at an all-time high now in strength and physique! mad volume and mad intensity, baby!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Matgic wrote:
I have the secret technique to achieve ultimate pec seperation!

Perform a flat barbell bench press…with 200% of your 1RM.

I guarantee your pec will seperate.

-MAtt

You forget to mention that it won’t be in a painless way.[/quote]

Well, nothing worth doing ever comes without “some” pain, right? :wink:

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
im not kidding guys. my chest is so striated and separated, most people dont believe me when i tell them it only measures 36inches.

i have achieved this with a strict diet also. i use a lot of MRPs so i can know exactly what im putting in my body. every now and then, if i want to lean out even more, i leave out the powder, and when i want to get super lean i leave out the milk too.

try it.[/quote]

Sooo… You can get lean drinking glasses of air. Brilliant!

If you want REALLY good seperation take estrogen and grow some titties.

To follow up on my last post… I’d say what has helped me with the separation that I do have is from flexing and flexing hard, between sets and various times throughout the day. It really works. Good luck!!