How to Murder Your Wife in Italy

c’mon, son

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Why would someone want to kill their wife?[/quote]

The glove didn’t fit!!!

Great for Italians but what about us Americans. I don’t think there’s anyway to off the Mrs. without jailtime and subsequently running into the booty warrior.

damn. So i have to marry her in order to kill her.

I still prefer Macarrão and Bruno methods.

He is the former Flamengo goalkeeper

The girl tried to extort him for money and forcing an unwanted child, he wanted to abort then he called his friends who chopped her up fed the dogs with some of her parts. They managed to fucking disembowel and DEBONE her, i always wondered how the hell you debone someone.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
damn. So i have to marry her in order to kill her.

I still prefer Macarrão and Bruno methods.

He is the former Flamengo goalkeeper

The girl tried to extort him for money and forcing an unwanted child, he wanted to abort then he called his friends who chopped her up fed the dogs with some of her parts. They managed to fucking disembowel and DEBONE her, i always wondered how the hell you debone someone.[/quote]

Probably the same way you debone chicken, beef, pork, &c.

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

He was found innocent.

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/4565/Chris_Rock_On_OJ_Simpson_Murder

(Chris Rock Classic)

Even the Hulk had the itch…

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Great for Italians but what about us Americans. I don’t think there’s anyway to off the Mrs. without jailtime and subsequently running into the booty warrior.

[/quote]

Simple. Move to Italy. If you’re on a budget, buy a couple of plane tickets for a romantic vacation. Obviously you’ll only need one return ticket.

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Even the Hulk had the itch…

Going by this interview, Hulk really fits the “T-man” mold. Calm, collected, honest, and strong.

[quote]

Going by this interview, Hulk really fits the “T-man” mold. Calm, collected, honest, and strong.[/quote]

I just gained so much respect for the hulkster after having watched that. haha… seriously.

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:

[quote]

Going by this interview, Hulk really fits the “T-man” mold. Calm, collected, honest, and strong.[/quote]

I just gained so much respect for the hulkster after having watched that. haha… seriously. [/quote]

Thought you were sarcastic saying this but then I watched to clip myself and I have to agree with you both. That completely changed the vision I had of the man after saying 3-5 clips of his reality show on youtube.

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

He was found innocent.[/quote]

Does that mean you think he’s innocent?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t have the evidence in front of me so I give judgment to the jury of his peers.

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:

[quote]

I just gained so much respect for the hulkster after having watched that. haha… seriously. [/quote]

It would have been better if he said, “I never even thought about killing anyone.”

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Stab her with an icicle. [/quote]

If you kill someone like that you get to be buried, with honours, in a Russian graveyard.

EDIT : Nevermind, I thought an “icicle” was something else. La-la-la-la-la-la.[/quote]

This is awesome, is this a common practice? Do you have to be defending yourself or something equally honorable/justifiable?

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
They managed to fucking disembowel and DEBONE her, i always wondered how the hell you debone someone.[/quote]

Tell them to not think about their grandmother having sex.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t have the evidence in front of me so I give judgment to the jury of his peers.
[/quote]

Do you mind if I spoil it for you?

SPOILERS!:

He did it.

[quote]MickyGee wrote:
c’mon, son

[/quote]

Incorrect, he was found not guilty.