How to Make Chicken Wings Tastier

Chicken wings + ranch?

Read up on marinating and brining. That will guarantee moist, flavorful chicken.

I guess you can have chicken curry??

Otherwise, forget about it tasting good neways. no pain, no gain is the motto you can abide by

Fry them shits.

Good and crispy.

Sauce:

Half Butter
Half Frank’s Red Hot

and a little bit of:
Worcestershire Sauce
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Parmesan Cheese

best wing sauce EVER

[quote]Philosopher_dude wrote:
Hi. I am on a bulking diet. I tried eating grilled chicken breast before as one of my meals but it tasted too rubbery and dry - in short, inedible. I then tried chicken wings - and they were better, but not by much. Plus they burnt a little and tasted bitter (I grilled them on a grill plate placed over my gas stove). Can anyone suggest another way of preparing them so that they taste better? Should I fry them? I am skinny and on a bulking diet so while I try to eat clean it’s not a priority. Thanks![/quote]

You could try using achaar (pickle) or indian style chilli powder (assuming you’re in the south).

Chicken wings annoy me because meat is far to scarce on them… breasts, leags & thigs for me.

[quote]Terrace Lad wrote:
Chicken wings annoy me because meat is far to scarce on them… breasts, leags & thigs for me.[/quote]

That’s why you make five pounds of them.

It’s like potato chips for bodybuilders. I sit in front of the TV until they’re all gone.