How to Make 100 Bucks?

So a girl I know messaged me asking how she could come up with 100 bucks. She has a job, but is going to be short 100 bucks on her electric bill, doesn’t want her power shut off, has a kid, etc. Obviously she’s hinting that she would like a 100 dollar loan from me. I respond with some bullshit that included: Step 1. Collect underpants. Step 2. ? Step 3. PROFIT, and some other things that were funnier to me than they were to her.

After the conversation, it got me thinking: I should post this question here! So, some ground rules: be creative (asking a friend for a loan is not appropriate for this thread). Think of this as if you were a respectable human being (meaning prostitution and robbery are not legitimate options). Time frame is about 10 days to make it happen. If anyone has ever been in this situation and found an interesting solution, please share!

How would YOU come up with 100 dollars in a pinch?
Looking forward to the responses :slight_smile:

donate sperm.

Weird you post this. I’m trying to make an extra 100 by Friday, and am not having a lot of luck on Craigslist…

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
donate sperm.[/quote]

Or plasma

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
donate sperm.[/quote]

Or plasma[/quote]

How much are plasma and sperm worth?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
donate sperm.[/quote]

Or plasma[/quote]

How much are plasma and sperm worth?[/quote]

When I was in Corpus because I had the Hep B vaccine series I could get $65 a pop for plasma and could give twice in a 2 week period. Now this was also late 90’s so I am sure that has gone up in price.

Never did the sperm. I was fixed at 20 so giving them seminal fluid with no fish would mean no money.

I gave plasma 2x/week and got like $50 for the first time and $20 for the next. That was, oh shit, about 16 years ago. Have no idea what the going rate is now.

Pawn shop is another simple answer. Does she have any gold jewelry?

Bikini car wash if she’s hot.

That’s what I do if I’m short of cash. :wink:

Is happy endings to massages considered prostitution?

Eh, well all I do is teach guitar for 3 hours.

Step1. Learn Guitar
Step2. ???
Step3. Profit

works everytime.

i’ve heard FST7 drops bills too~

She said she’s sold an x box and a wii recently, so I think for her selling stuff is not an option.

She’s hot enough for bikini car wash purposes. Fantastic body. I’ve never seen just one girl doing this though. But this is clever, get a few hot girls together and do a car wash. I bet some decent money could be made that way. And it only takes a day!

Selling an item she doesn’t need?

Getting a loan from CHASE?

Babysitting for somebody on Craigslist?

idk

hit the local card house and play some poker. it’d be pretty easy to come up on a hundred bucks then bounce.

^ Just panhandle in a bikini, people will give her money and she doesnt have to do anything.

Get your name on a market research list.

I was paid $100 for 2 hours and all I had to do was taste and give my opinions on different alcoholic beverages.

She was trying to whore herself out without you or her expressly thinking she’s the whore that she is.

Here is what she intended:

Bimbo: Hey I need $100.

Sugar Daddy: Man, that sucks, have you sold anything? Gotten an advance?

Bimbo: Tapped out.

Sugar Daddy: Terrible. Hey, I’ll help you out, I’ll lend you $100 to go on a date with me.

Bimbo: OK.

Go on date, have some drinks, don’t lend money up front, get at least blown, give her the $100, and don’t ask for it back.

Repeat every month or so.

Everyone can pretend the whoring is not whoring, but that is what it is.

Very handy set up to have some on the side.

^ I don’t even…

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
She was trying to whore herself out without you or her expressly thinking she’s the whore that she is.

Here is what she intended:

Bimbo: Hey I need $100.

Sugar Daddy: Man, that sucks, have you sold anything? Gotten an advance?

Bimbo: Tapped out.

Sugar Daddy: Terrible. Hey, I’ll help you out, I’ll lend you $100 to go on a date with me.

Bimbo: OK.

Go on date, have some drinks, don’t lend money up front, get at least blown, give her the $100, and don’t ask for it back.

Repeat every month or so.

Everyone can pretend the whoring is not whoring, but that is what it is.

Very handy set up to have some on the side.[/quote]

I’m aware. The conversation with her was really just an inspiration for the question. I wanted to see what interesting ideas for quick money were out there.

Also, I like the market research answer. That’s an awesome way to make a quick buck.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

How would YOU come up with 100 dollars in a pinch?
Looking forward to the responses :)[/quote]

Depends on what skills you have. I’m an IT guy so I would try and hustle some very cheap IT services (ie build a website on the cheap or fix a computer).

Unskilled? I own a lawnmower and weedwacker. I’m sure I can get $20-$25 a lawn. Landscapers charge about $40-$50 around here.

Car wash is a good idea as well.

Forgot another idea: Sell bottled water and soda at busy basketball courts. There’s ton in my area with no good water fountains. You can easily get $1 a pop. There’s always 20 people playing at one time with others waiting. People coming and going all the time.