How to Lose Muscle, Get Smaller Legs?

this may sound a bit but after having played soccer for about fifteen years my quads have just become too massive…
and I was wondering if there’s any way to actually lose some muscle in the lower body area…

Only way to lose muscle there is to not work your quads as much as before. Don’t do any leg exercises in the gym, and perhaps build up your upper body so it looks as if your legs are smaller compared to your upper body.

Go away troll.

They’s not too massive. Every other bodypart is must too small.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Go away troll.[/quote]

Agreed. As if only running will keep your legs growing for 15 years.

I’m serious, guys… don’t hate, educate!

Your goal is misguided. But you already got your answer. The only way to shrink a particular muscle group [and not everything else] is to avoid working it.

Actually, there are some other methods like ridiculously overtraining it, but I’m really not familiar with the details.

D’oh

=/

[quote]hengzt wrote:
this may sound a bit but after having played soccer for about fifteen years my quads have just become too massive…
and I was wondering if there’s any way to actually lose some muscle in the lower body area…[/quote]

You might try selling them on Ebay. I know a lot of guys who want big legs. lol

Mind if we see these legs that are too big?

They’re just too massive. From playing…soccer. Soccer is a sport strong men watch for fun.

Even if you do have 30’ thighs, wouldn’t this massive size you developed from playing soccer be an adaptation that makes you a better soccer player?

Or is soccer practice for you front squatting 495lbs for reps, doing 100-rep leg presses, then going out on the field with a weight vest and some parachutes?

If you don’t want to add muscle but you want to add strength, then isometrics, sled work, and plyometrics can teach your muscles to become stronger without becoming bigger.

If you want to add lots of muscle and don’t particularly care about strength and speed, then slow negatives, rest-pause sets, super-sets, and high-rep widowmaker sets will get you plenty big.

Your thighs may just be fat. Can you see 3 or 4 distinct muscles that make up the front of your leg? If not, your massive quads may just need some fat trimming.

show um…pics…lets see them

[quote]hengzt wrote:
my quads have just become too massive…[/quote]

Lies

“Legs too massive” not possible, unless your fat. btw if by chance they are too large…I hate you.

Baffling

Same troll concept with vastly superior execution here: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1457263

If you’re not lying then I seriously envy you. I can’t put any freakin mass on my quads.

TBH, wouldn’t a low-protein and maintainance calorie diet work, if he worked exclusively upper-body? The body would be forced to catabolize the muscles, and the ones that wouldn’t recieve any AA’s would be the muscles which aren’t stimulated…

Can’t we let this thread die? What the hell are we doing discussing PURPOSELY LOSING MUSCLE on a BODYBUILDING FORUM?

What the fuck?