How to Lose Moobs?

[quote]Itchy wrote:
drav6 wrote:
gain some serious muscle while maintaining your body fat,as ur pecs thicken with muscle ur chest will have a more toned appearence and the fat in the nipple area would be less noticible,also if u have loose skin the muscle will take its place,i had the same problem as u and i experienced the difference when i put on a few inches on my chest.

aim to gradually get to around 200lbs,then u can start cutting down to may be 180lbs ,
i seriously doubt its gyno unless ur still in ur teens…in that case it will dissapear once ur body’s finished growing.

29 years old here, and a proud member of the Gyno Club.[/quote]

17 years old. I’m a card carrying member.

23, had it since 3rd grade if I remember correctly. Got worse since puberty. dropped 50 pounds to 160 (at 5’9"), and was skinny fat (it didn’t look pretty). Parents thought I was going anorexic, and then I’d point to my fat on my stomach and chest. Then I decided to gain muscle to increase my metabolism.

Unfortunately, it looks a little bigger, mainly because the muscle has grown underneath the fat. Overall, I look bigger as well, so it almost cancels it out. I have no idea what to do. Surgery is too expensive and I have no way of getting $5k (I’m still a student).

Man, this really should be considered in health care plans for situations like mine, especially when it could be attributed to depression and social withdrawal (aka me).  I've slightly become over it, but it will always be there I think.

Prof X, thanks for starting that thread, made me feel alot better knowing I’m not the only one. Great place for some info.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Itchy wrote:
drav6 wrote:
gain some serious muscle while maintaining your body fat,as ur pecs thicken with muscle ur chest will have a more toned appearence and the fat in the nipple area would be less noticible,also if u have loose skin the muscle will take its place,i had the same problem as u and i experienced the difference when i put on a few inches on my chest.

aim to gradually get to around 200lbs,then u can start cutting down to may be 180lbs ,
i seriously doubt its gyno unless ur still in ur teens…in that case it will dissapear once ur body’s finished growing.

29 years old here, and a proud member of the Gyno Club.

17 years old. I’m a card carrying member.[/quote]

ha! I’ve had it SINCE I was 17.

After thinking I had gyno i went to go see an endocrinologist. He said I had macromastia or whatever which is simply fat tissue in the area. I started getting leaner for summer and once I got to 9-10% bf it definitely was much less noticeable, and you really cant see it through a shirt anymore. However it was still there. Now that I am gaining mass again and my chest is getting bigger it is still less noticeable even though I added a little bit of bf fat back. He said surgery was an option but I dont have the money for that. Its just the cards we were given. Couple things that help:

1. Dont wear tight white t-shirts
  2. You could walk around pinching and twisting your nipples all day to make them hard and its not really there anymore. Just make sure people dont look at you when you are doing it.

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
After thinking I had gyno i went to go see an endocrinologist. He said I had macromastia or whatever which is simply fat tissue in the area. I started getting leaner for summer and once I got to 9-10% bf it definitely was much less noticeable, and you really cant see it through a shirt anymore. However it was still there. Now that I am gaining mass again and my chest is getting bigger it is still less noticeable even though I added a little bit of bf fat back. He said surgery was an option but I dont have the money for that. Its just the cards we were given. Couple things that help:

2. You could walk around pinching and twisting your nipples all day to make them hard and its not really there anymore. Just make sure people dont look at you when you are doing it. [/quote]

Tip…“macromastia” (also called “gigantomastia”) means abnormal enlargement of the mammary gland and/or breast tissue that occurs on one side of the body IN WOMEN. This can happen in men but would also refer to unilateral manifestation. It is the term for when a patient presents with one breast larger than the other.

In other words, not only do you need a second opinion, but your endo seems to misunderstand what the issue is.

If you have it in both sides of your chest, that is gyno whether that be pubertal or pseudo.

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:

2. You could walk around pinching and twisting your nipples all day to make them hard and its not really there anymore. Just make sure people dont look at you when you are doing it. [/quote]

LOL @ twisting your nipples all day. I’ve been guilty of this.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:

2. You could walk around pinching and twisting your nipples all day to make them hard and its not really there anymore. Just make sure people dont look at you when you are doing it.

[/quote]

I won’t twist them, but occassionally I’ll give my fingers a little lick and then proceed with a nice nipple massage…sooths me when I’m stressed out.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:

Tip…“macromastia” (also called “gigantomastia”) means abnormal enlargement of the mammary gland and/or breast tissue that occurs on one side of the body IN WOMEN. This can happen in men but would also refer to unilateral manifestation. It is the term for when a patient presents with one breast larger than the other.

In other words, not only do you need a second opinion, but your endo seems to misunderstand what the issue is.

If you have it in both sides of your chest, that is gyno whether that be pubertal or pseudo.[/quote]

Always good to find out your going to the right doctor.

[quote]Itchy wrote:

[/quote]

That was the funniest thing ive read all day thanks

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
Itchy wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:

I won’t twist them, but occassionally I’ll give my fingers a little lick and then proceed with a nice nipple massage…sooths me when I’m stressed out.
[/quote]

Why did I have to read this shit?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Da Vinci wrote:
Itchy wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:

Why did I have to read this shit?
[/quote]

rofl