How to LOOK Muscular

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol[/quote]

OP said in another thread he’s been stuck at a 185 deadlift for 2 years. Nothing will make him look ‘full and lean’.[/quote]

how is it even possible to be stuck at a 185 DL for 2 years?[/quote]

Maybe he can’t afford any more plates to put on the bar.[/quote]

Or maybe we read it wrong and he’s a complete badass who has been holding that 185 in lockout position for 2 years straight. [/quote]

Oh god the forearms…

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol[/quote]

OP said in another thread he’s been stuck at a 185 deadlift for 2 years. Nothing will make him look ‘full and lean’.[/quote]

how is it even possible to be stuck at a 185 DL for 2 years?[/quote]

Maybe he can’t afford any more plates to put on the bar.[/quote]

Or maybe we read it wrong and he’s a complete badass who has been holding that 185 in lockout position for 2 years straight. [/quote]

it’s a grinder he’s still trying to lock it out

Like many seem to be pointing out the easiest way to look like something, is to be that.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Like many seem to be pointing out the easiest way to look like something, is to be that.[/quote]
Is this like a sex change thing you are wanting to share?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Like many seem to be pointing out the easiest way to look like something, is to be that.[/quote]
Is this like a sex change thing you are wanting to share?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t even think of a response, good one.

edit- but obviously I mean if you want to look muscular, then you had better be muscular.

poop alot and practice bulimia, put tacks in the heel of your shoes it will give you that dont fuck with me pissed off face.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Is this like a sex change thing you are wanting to share?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t even think of a response, good one.

edit- but obviously I mean if you want to look muscular, then you had better be muscular.[/quote]
:slight_smile:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Synthol[/quote]

Pump that oil bro.

^ my favorite part was the push ups. Beyond that… speechless.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
^ my favorite part was the push ups. Beyond that… speechless.[/quote]

Guy in my gym has synthol in his left arm. Looks hilarious.

I think that synthol guy looks good

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
^ my favorite part was the push ups. Beyond that… speechless.[/quote]

So… That’s what happens when all you curl is a beer can thousands of times…

This thread damn delivers. Honestly OP, just shut the fuck up man and you know, lift maybe?

fst-7

[quote]NOLAlift wrote:
fst-7[/quote]

Ct.Rock, is that you?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Synthol[/quote]

Pump that oil bro.

WTF!!!

Don’t forget the world record holder…

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
1.You have to pinch your scaps together like you are trying to hold a fart in from between your shoulder blades.

2.Hold your chin up high, like you’re glancing at a chich fromout of the bottom of your shades, but stay that way.

1. Keep your knees straight when you walk and pop up onto the balls of your feet a little bit when you walk.

People with think you are FREAKIN’ YOLKED!

It may also help if you chomp on some chewing gum and let it hang out of the corner of your mouth a little bit, like a toothpick.
[/quote]

Make sure your arms are spread out wide to accommodate those massive lats!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I think that synthol guy looks good[/quote]

Serious?

I mean, really, if you are, could you explain that?

I tend to think most women wouldn’t even know the difference and would think that was muscle.

That synthol fool does not even look remotely normal.