T Nation

How to LOOK Muscular

I haven’t tried it, I’ve always just gone out to the beach and had fun but let us know how it works out for you if actually do it.

Dude, just go get one of these.

SERIOUSLY, NO ONE WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!! It’s THAT good.

[quote]savan1221 wrote:

I am following a plan to get leaner and muscular, but I need to adjust my diet in the day or two to give the illusion of a muscular look in a tshirt
[/quote]

I had a similar dilemma and ended up buying one of these…

http://www.illusionwear.com/torn-t-shirt-fake-abs-optical-illusion-t-shirt

Note…

Don’t make the same mistake I did though. When stating black or white, it’s the SKIN COLOUR you’re choosing, not the colour of the t-shirt. I ordered the wrong one but wore it to a party in Brixton anyway.

It created quite a stir I can tell you.

My stitches come out tomorrow.

Start juicing.

Kegels.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol[/quote]

OP said in another thread he’s been stuck at a 185 deadlift for 2 years. Nothing will make him look ‘full and lean’.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol[/quote]

OP said in another thread he’s been stuck at a 185 deadlift for 2 years. Nothing will make him look ‘full and lean’.[/quote]

how is it even possible to be stuck at a 185 DL for 2 years?

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

OP said in another thread he’s been stuck at a 185 deadlift for 2 years. Nothing will make him look ‘full and lean’.[/quote]

how is it even possible to be stuck at a 185 DL for 2 years?[/quote]

Trolls have notoriously bad leverages for the deadlift.

This is a really good thread, looks like a lot of solid advice here.

Here’s my opinion on the matter:

1. Acquire some super secret light-bending material.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/08/080812-invisibility-cloak.html

1. Here’s the tricky part - instead of bending the light around the material, you make it bend so the material behaves like a magnifying glass.

2. Cloak yourself in said material.

3. Look hyoooge.

Synthol

Pick a fight with a bee hive.

Get a smedium size shirt to wear.

[quote]2busy wrote:
Get an x-tra smedium size shirt to wear. In stock at baby gap[/quote]

fixed

Why would anybody care about whores on the beach? You enjoy catching STDs?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
Get an x-tra smedium size shirt to wear. In stock at baby gap[/quote]

fixed

[/quote]

Oh I forgot about Baby Gap!

I have some shopping to do after work!

stick finger down throat to induce vomiting
you dont deserve to digest precious nutrients
give them back to the earth.

Stuck at 185 deadlift for two years? Changing diet for a couple days? SMEDIUM T’S ON SALE AT BABY GAP?!?!?!

This whole thread is awesome!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=xpgotZ59iJH5wM&tbnid=uc6bfoQ_fhzZkM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F19778987&ei=XaVQUdKSAoXW0gGU-oGwCA&psig=AFQjCNF2khdtFnNJgvzHl7TepAP9EklgHQ&ust=1364326103746323

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Why would anybody care about whores on the beach? You enjoy catching STDs?[/quote]

all women are whores and sluts to you aren’t they stud?

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Maybe he can’t afford any more plates to put on the bar.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Maybe he can’t afford any more plates to put on the bar.[/quote]

Or maybe we read it wrong and he’s a complete badass who has been holding that 185 in lockout position for 2 years straight.