T Nation

How to LOOK Muscular

I have this event coming up and it going to be on the beach. So most likely shirtless or maybe a tshirt.
I am following a plan to get leaner and muscular, but I need to adjust my diet in the day or two to give the illusion of a muscular look in a tshirt

so What advice do you have for me other that getting pumping muscles the night before

What are your stats? How much muscle do you have now?

How many muscles have you right now?

I like easy questions like this one.

A) Pumping your muscles the night before will have zero effect on the way you look the next day. Getting pumped only increases blood flow to a particular area for a short duration. You won’t notice it an hour later.

B) A 2 day diet isn’t going to make a visible difference, unless you’re in like competitive bodybuilder shape. I have to assume since you’re asking this question, that’s not the case.

In other words: If you don’t already look muscular, you won’t be able to change that in a few days.

When’s the deadline?

best way to LOOK muscular is to BE muscular

How to LOOK Muscular

By BeefEater

Be muscular.

1.You have to pinch your scaps together like you are trying to hold a fart in from between your shoulder blades.

2.Hold your chin up high, like you’re glancing at a chich fromout of the bottom of your shades, but stay that way.

1. Keep your knees straight when you walk and pop up onto the balls of your feet a little bit when you walk.

People with think you are FREAKIN’ YOLKED!

It may also help if you chomp on some chewing gum and let it hang out of the corner of your mouth a little bit, like a toothpick.

Why do you want to look muscular? Is that gonna make the chicks crowd around you like
a magnet to steel?
Dude lemme tell ya something, I’ve seen more girls crowd around in many social circles
by scrawny average looking guys with PERSONALITY and charisma that any bodybuilder out there
including myself, and pretty handsome and fairly muscular guy, or so I’m told.
Be yourself and don’t worry or be concerned so much how you ‘look’…because that’s an
illusion…Girls don’t care nearly as much as how you see them react to “muscles” in movies,
pictures, and TV, as much as personality and charisma.

[quote]savan1221 wrote:
I have this event coming up and it going to be on the beach. So most likely shirtless or maybe a tshirt.
I am following a plan to get leaner and muscular, but I need to adjust my diet in the day or two to give the illusion of a muscular look in a tshirt

so What advice do you have for me other that getting pumping muscles the night before [/quote]

What’s the “event”? Beer bongs at Daytona Beach for Spring Break?

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
How many muscles have you right now? [/quote]
He probably has the same amount as you.

Here ya go

Only stand next to people who look absolutely horrible

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

Here ya go[/quote]

This changes everything!

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

Here ya go[/quote]

This changes everything![/quote]

They got ones coming out that match the color of your skin, looks like im gonna be having hawt abs 24/7… im gonna be having sooooooooo much sex

[quote]savan1221 wrote:

so What advice do you have for me other that getting pumping muscles the night before [/quote]

3 preloads of Sostanon IM, ASAP.

Then lots of cocaine.

Not just for yourself, for the people around you. If you don’t have the looks, or the sense of humor, pretty much all that’s left is having a lot of coke on hand. Hundreds of middle aged So Cal Armenians can’t be wrong.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Why do you want to look muscular? Is that gonna make the chicks crowd around you like
a magnet to steel?
Dude lemme tell ya something, I’ve seen more girls crowd around in many social circles
by scrawny average looking guys with PERSONALITY and charisma that any bodybuilder out there
including myself, and pretty handsome and fairly muscular guy, or so I’m told.
Be yourself and don’t worry or be concerned so much how you ‘look’…because that’s an
illusion…Girls don’t care nearly as much as how you see them react to “muscles” in movies,
pictures, and TV, as much as personality and charisma.[/quote]

The Humble brag.

The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol

Get a tan, flex everywhere you go and by no means ever go to the gym

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
The night before any pool party or anything I have an event where I’ll be shirtless, I eat blueberry pancakes.

I’m not joking. For some reason, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup always make me wake up looking full and lean. lol[/quote]

Lol. I second this. Something about water retention.

tweet