How to Keep Bloat to a Minimum

@tireguy

you looked fat and pregnant with 500mg a week of Test e?

Were you not taking an AI? From my understanding most people running 500mg usually end up taking an AI

500mg isn’t grounds for an AI. I’ve never used this high a dose, but I’ve used an amount of gear (very short duration) that’d equate to a similar amount of aromatisation (250 test 20mg dbol for 2.5 wks, was also 100 mast in there)

Dbol doesn’t actually aromatise more than test, it’s just that the body isn’t able to metabolise methylestradiol as readily as regular, unmetyated counterpart… #fun facts from unreal24278… it’s also generally more potent despite having a lower affinity for the ER

1 Like

unless you aromatize easily I guess, which I think there’s a significant amount of people that probably do

Yes, overweight people and/or people with impaired hepatic function

If in category one… lose weight, if in category two then fine (P450 mutations to certain enzymes or general hepatic damage) or choose nonaromatisable counterparts

Just felt bloated but it could be a multitude of things, I fly 2-4 times a month for work and I double dose before I come up so I had to take 2/cc t400 and 3/4cc of test e. Plus I started MK667 at 30mg/day 15mg before bed and 15mg before work. I went from 230 to 242ish in less than a week which I attribute to water bloat.

I never take anything because I seem to be pretty lucky and barely get sides other than I’m basically bald at this point but I had signs of that at age 14 with receding hairline.

Bloating can be diet mediated (AAS induced RAAS modification making you more sensitive to certain dietary choices) or the effect test/AAS has on adrenals (also related to above somewhat)

1 Like

@unreal24278

what do you think is the optimal does for a first time Test cycle?

Whatever you’re comfortable with using (if one is educated on the risks associated). I believe though anything above say 500mg for a 1st cycle is too high.

I’d like to be in the range for optimal muscle growth with the least amount of water bloat and sides.

That range will differ from person to person, I can link some literature as to proportionate dose respondant increases in muscular mass (regarding how much TT has to increase from baseline in order to gain x amount of mass)… this isn’t the study along the name of testosterone dose respondent relationships in healthy young men… or whatever, the literature I’m talking about consists of a different study, however it’s flawed as what level, how much etc all depends on genetics (drug metabolism, number of androgen receptor CAG repeats, AR sensitivity, myostatin/igf1/gh levels and far more)

For all I know you might gain 20 lbs on 250mg/wk, or you’ll only gain 2, this is a question one needs to figure out for themselves in order to answer

1 Like

My 2 cents, starting off lower and bumping up would be how I did it if I redid my first time. Instead of jumping head first, just seeing how your body reacts. My sweet spot seems to be 250/week with least amount of sides. I do multi ester though, because I hate pinning and once a week works well for me where if you look its common for guys to prefer ED or EOD etc.

1 Like

I do once weekly, on holiday been doing e2w… accidentally and thus haven’t been getting enough test haha

1 Like

For work I do once every two weeks to avoid flying around with anything and showing up to work with it. So I do 3 shots a month.

Then Testosterone is not the compound you want to use. You’d be better off with Primo or EQ.

SB

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Singhbuilder

What do you think is the optimal Test/EQ dose for lean gains for someone that doesn’t have issues on EQ? Thinking of something to run during summer.

I’ve been doing a lot of research on EQ and its effects as an AI. Ive lost my libido and had aching joints recently and cant seem to figure out why. Havent done bloods yet but i can bet my E2 is too low, I’m not using an AI or Nolva.

Sorry that was off topic. The first time I used EQ it was at 600mg, fronloaded 1200mg in the first week.

SB

1 Like

Thank you! Do you think 400mg Test with 600mg EQ would be enough to bypass the low estrogen issues?

I cant say, everyone responds to EQ and test differently. You can try it.

Ive always been a low aromatiser and over responder to AIs, hence why im probably suffering now from the AI effects of EQ. Will be getting bloods in a week or 2.

SB

A post was split to a new topic: How to Use MK667?