How to increase pain tolerances?

dont inflict pain on purpose, like others have suggested. You dont need permanent nervous damage, do you?

If you ever get captured and tortured, you may be able to last longer, but you’ll still break. They deprive you of sleep, deprive you of food and water, and basically make it physically and psychologically impossible to withstand any more.

Or you can just have a poison capsule sewn into your mouth.

Really man, just pay close attention during training. Stay alert. Keep on top of your game during all aspects of your military life. Basically control what you can control and don’t worry about those things you cannot control.

It is unlikely you will be captured anytime soon while in the military. Really only elite groups would have to worry about stuff like that anyway, and they are all trained for that.

Well, the first time i had to get pepper sprayed it was god awfull,(in this state most departments make you get sprayed before your allowed to carry it). Since then i’ve volenteered to be sprayed countless times. They’ve even set up a combat course where they spray ya then you have to draw your weapon, then holster run and tackle sombody stand up draw your weapon again, holster it, go to a person with a striking pad , do prescribed number of puches and kicks, then they lead you to a water hose. What i’ve learned is the pain doesnt get any less, i’v just learned to deal with it better. I know OC is’nt torture, but it sucks pretty bad.

Never loose your last bullet.

Muslims are the worst people to get captured by.
Here is what they do.

cut off your ears, genitals, fingers, inflict so much pain that you wish you never been born.

This what happened to Russian troops in Checnya and Afghanistan. Learn from their expereince.

Get married.

Read that thread begun by “BBC” everyday. That’ll do it…

Hey patricia.

Truth hurts, I know, I know.
But somebody got to say it!

LOL. Read Patricia’s response again…SLOWLY this time.

George Carlin said it best, “As soon as I shove this hot poker up my ass, I’m gonna chop my dick off!” OR, you could try Charles Staley’ new program, ETT- Escalating Torture Training. You superset burning yourself with a soldering iron, and beating your toes to a pulp with a hammer for 2 15-minute sessions. If you can handle more torture from your last session, increase the temperature of the soldering iron 20 degrees, and get a bigger hammer. If you get good enough, try Coach Davies’ Renegade Torture training. The sledgehammer GPP is awesome. Take a 6-8 pound sledge hammer and bang yourself in the head repeatedly for two minutes. Then switch sides of your head, and continue to beat for two minutes per side. Then there is the sled drag, only this time, it is your prick that is dragging the sled. On the bright side, this adds to greater length, especially on a Mag10 and Myostat cycle. You could even try Don Alessis’ Meltdown training, only instead of supersetting squats, pullups, deads, and pushups; you superset zippo lighter to the nipples, to soldering iron, to blow torch, to arc or mig/tig welder. Talk about a meltdown. Anyway, give this a try and tell me how you do. -The Starkdog

when u mention pain, do u mean pain like in a torn ligament? i definately dun agree experiencing pain while lifting. i haf experienced a torn ligament in the past and i definately feel that such high levels of pain should not be accompanied wif a weights workout! however, if u r refering to extreme lactic acid buildup, it aint necessary.

Stick a 3-8 inch (depending on penis length) long thin glass vial in your urethea I think thats whats it’s called.Your pisshole in other words and crush it so that the glasses are stuck in there and everytime you piss you will be able to withstand the pain that much longer.
that’s how the nazi’s used to get their information,Chinese use a rat on your belly covered by a glass cooking bowl they then heat up the bowl the rat gets hot and only way out is down through the belly. Serious business every one has a breaking point it’s just a matter of time til the guy doing the torturing finds it. First rule of guerilla warfare don’t get captured. Second rule don’t get turned over to the women, old Rhodesian merc rules.

do either of you guys happen to be al bundy?

Start skateboarding. The bigger you are the more it hurts when you fall. I am the only 260lbs skater I have ever seen. LOL

Join the Marine corps and sign up for their Special forces division Recon…