How to Hold Conditioning

Hey I have some questions on contest prep. I am doing the get ripped in six days protocol to try to peak for my show, which is this Saturday. But It only describes the meals for the morning. I probably will wake up at 8 a.m. and not get on stage until like 12 or 12:30 in the afternoon. I'm guessing that depends on my condition in the morning.

So I could use flat, soft, and watery defined so I know what to look for in the mirror. Than I could use some help on what to pack to the hotel. Should I be sipping gatorade or eating fish before prejudging. Should I pump up 30 or 15 minutes before stage.Than what should I do for the night show and inbewteen.

I am competely new to really prepping for a show. After all the work these last few months pumping, dieting and money spent. It would suck to get up on stage and look terrible because I had to much pride to ask questions. Any words of wisdom are very appreciated.

The morning of my May show, I had a small cup of chicken, and a banana, 2 hours later, I did the same thing. Right before prejudging (around 11/11:30 - I had been up since about 7:30), I had a snickers bar and some glycerol. After prejudging, throughout the day I would have 2 plain rice cakes with nutella every 2 hours (protein wasn’t as important at this point, just keeping my muscles slightly full, and erring on the side of undereating vs. spilling over).

As far as pumping up, I probably started 10 minutes before heading onstage, as you don’t want to ‘overpump’ or you can actually obscure your definition in some cases.

S

okay thank you this helps alot. So just keep your body burning complex carbs and unless your flat (whatever flat is) like the article describes eat the protein.