How To Have A Good Weekend

You know… your weekend was exactly, to a tee like my last weekend, how uncanny. Yes… just like it.

No, wait, I guess it was just like your point 2., but it was exactly, too a tee, like your point 2.

Hope this weekend coming up is as good Scrub!

sounds real cool and all, but does she deadlift?

Again, good job. But keep away from the psycho ex. I thought it was already established that you were to stay away from the psycho ex. Keep the sack this time – no sneaking back just because it’s cheap and easy…

I don’t usually find myself disagreeing with AR or Brider, but in this case I don’t see the problem. 'Long as you know what it was and she knows what it was, you’re cool.

Every once in a while, you have a day or night or weekend like that. Where everything goes just perfectly and you can do anything. I myself just had a week or so of it not too long ago, and the glow still hasn’t worn off. So I’m witcha bro’. Nice! :slight_smile:

Okay, to back-pedal a bit:

I stand by my assessment, IF Scrub decides to take the father-of-the-bride’s advice and pursue the relationship. As long as Scrub leaves it as a “good weekend,” then I see no problems other than maybe a few psycho phone calls, or maybe a friend of the rack-girl terrorizing Scrubs existence.

Even saw the lights of the goodyear blimp and it read scrubdog’s a pimp.

Nice bro. Looks like the sun even shines on a dogs ass some days. J/K:-)

Hey Maiden, claw marks on the lats ehh? Ever been to did I meet you in Aruba:-) If not I like how you think.

Strong work, brother!

And keep the sac. Comes in handy, ya know…

Hey!! Karma’s back!

KARMA is back!!! And recommending retention of the sac…

Welcome back ~karma~…where the heck you been?

Wideguy, nice cube reference. Damn right it was a good day.

you see, that’s what it is all about. great fucking story. awaiting pics.

Hey Karma’s back!

Oh, good job Scrub. Sounds like a good time…:slight_smile:

~karma~ is back!

Hope ya didn’t have to use your AK

Damn, didn’t intend a hijack (this time at least). :wink:

Thanks for noticing guys… Just been home more than usual and wanted to check up on y’all and see what’s going on.

I’m still waiting for the pictures of the hottie with the huge jugs.