T Nation

How to Get the Perfect Handlebar Mustache

I just… don’t even know what to think about this.

Kids these seem to have definite identity issues. I think that’s really what bothers me.

The mix of feminine vanity, with masculine vanity, with a sense of rebelliousness, and still doing the modern pretty-boy thing.

This is like a feminized version of a masculine activity, without really being either.

I’m really confused.

This is how to wear a mustache.

I just watched a little bit of that and laughed my ass off. I can’t believe he’s actually serious. I guess its cool for people who are into mustaches

I misread the title as how to get the perfect handjob, I am disappoint. (though he might be good at that too.)

I turned it off after he said he “experienced” pomade and then “activated” it.

Ah… this ain’t about handjob?

Okay…

exits thread

I’m not even watching one second of that going by the look of the preview pic of that video.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’m not even watching one second of that going by the look of the preview pic of that video.[/quote]

Wouldn’t the preview pic essentially be one second of it captured, meaning you already have?

If it were one second it would a moving little gif thing Spock.

[quote]Nards wrote:
If it were one second it would a moving little gif thing Spock.[/quote]

Thats true. A still frame is a capture of about 1/24th of a second. And that’s all it took for me to decide I wasn’t going to press play too.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Ah… this ain’t about handjob?

Okay…

exits thread[/quote]

Cant leave you hanging.

[quote]orion wrote:

Cant leave you hanging.

Hahahaha!! Brilliant!

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
If it were one second it would a moving little gif thing Spock.[/quote]

Thats true. A still frame is a capture of about 1/24th of a second. And that’s all it took for me to decide I wasn’t going to press play too.[/quote]

Now we are quibbling, it would depend on the frame rate and if it were hi speed film and falls between .999â?? and 1 second it is one second. The reasoning being there is nothing between the two numbers.

It’s just a photon caught at the exact moment it’s not going nowhere so it aint moving like a movie no more.

[quote]orion wrote:


[/quote]

Second video in that playlist was good too

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Ah… this ain’t about handjob?

Okay…

exits thread[/quote]

Cant leave you hanging.

That’s awesome.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I misread the title as how to get the perfect handjob.[/quote]

Me, too.

Be a much more useful thread as I’ve never been too into handjobs.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I misread the title as how to get the perfect handjob, I am disappoint. (though he might be good at that too.)[/quote]

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who read it that way. OP’s video seems like gay porn. What were you doing when you came across that, OP?