How to Get Smaller Quads/Calves?

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

get everything else bigger and they will look smaller.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
You have tiny legs. How tall are you? Maybe the rest of your body is just exteremely atrophied in comparison. There is zero point in shrnking your legs. They cannot possibly look ‘unaesthetic.’ And given the size they are, reducing muscle would only hurt you in any sports endeavors. You would lose some strength if they shrunk also.[/quote]

im 5’10’’ , 17 years old

lets clear this, if someone think this is trolling he don’t have to answer on the thread, its simple as that, I’m here to talk seriously with people that will try to help me.

ok everybody agreed that i have small legs ( i asked this for your opinion because my friends told me that i have big legs) :P) , can someone introduce to me some effective program for upper body that will increase strength

[quote]shizen wrote:
get everything else bigger and they will look smaller. [/quote]

i like this one… the illusion :stuck_out_tongue:

lifting weights helps, i think

Your legs can’t get any smaller unless you starve yourself to death.

and by the way thanks for the good laugh.

jesus christ… now you have to go to beginners… and i suspect even they will laugh!

[quote]UfO wrote:
im 5’10’’ , 17 years old

ok everybody agreed that i have small legs ( i asked this for your opinion because my friends told me that i have big legs) :P) , can someone introduce to me some effective program for upper body that will increase strength
[/quote]

Your legs are very small for your height.

Maybe you should find some new friends, or at the very least stop listening to the ones you have.

Go to the beginners forum and read the stickies.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
UfO wrote:
im 5’10’’ , 17 years old

Your legs are very small for your height.

Maybe you should find some new friends, or at the very least stop listening to the ones you have.

Go to the beginners forum and read the stickies.

[/quote]

I just can’t picture a bunch of guys hanging out and making jokes because someone’s legs are all of 21".

“HAHA, your legs aren’t atrophied like the rest of us and you can walk without crutches!!! HAHA!!”

??

[quote]UfO wrote:

[/quote]

Ha, busted. If you were really some kid looking for a better vertical jump, why would you want more upper body mass?

definately trolling, nice touch with the pictures though.

Here’s the best “I want smaller legs” troll of all time:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1457263

“god, i swear ur worse than my mom”, hahaha.

lol it looks like to much lifting weight caused your brain get smaller… i asked for program that will increase strength for upper body, because for jumping you need to be generally strong . Take look at this i can do 4 reps with 275 pounds in squat, but at bench press i can lift 3 times 99.2 pounds. so my upper body is VERY WEAK compare to my legs. And i didn’t say that i want to increase upper body mass, but strength.

lol it looks like to much lifting weight caused your brain get smaller… i asked for program that will increase strength for upper body, because for jumping you need to be generally strong . Take look at this i can do 4 reps with 275 pounds in squat, but at bench press i can lift 3 times 99.2 pounds. so my upper body is VERY WEAK compare to my legs. And i didn’t say that i want to increase upper body mass, but strength.

What a friggin’ waste of bandwidth…aw crap, just wasted more replying to this…

[quote]UfO wrote:
i And i didn’t say that i want to increase upper body mass, but strength.

[/quote]

Yes, you did. Here’s a qoute from the first page:

shizen wrote:
get everything else bigger and they will look smaller.

UfO wrote:
i like this one… the illusion :stuck_out_tongue:

More mass would create this illusion, not strength. You’re reaching for straws about now, huh?

cueball

OMFG i said that i like that one (that trick with illusion) , BUT NOT THAT IM GONNA DO IT

[quote]UfO wrote:
OMFG i said that i like that one (that trick with illusion) , BUT NOT THAT IM GONNA DO IT [/quote]

Are you female? Just asking cause you type like one.

now tell me who is trolling here…

[quote]UfO wrote:
now tell me who is trolling here…[/quote]

You. I thought that was already established.

look man i don’t understand, i really don’t want to get in conflict with you guys (don’t worry i’m not afraid of your big muscles) but everybody who is new at forum, somebody will say that he is trolling what for? why? , just have a little respect for us new, i just asked simply question with two answers YES or NO, If yes then how to do it? , if no the story ends… and bunch of you started to insult how i “troll” “troll” “troll”, “oh look he is trolling lets cook him for lunch” …

edit :

and i know somebody will come by later and say with quoting this post “you confess that you are trolling”

I was new, hell I still am new, and I’ve never been called a troll. I actually don’t think you’re trolling, I think you’re a dumb 17 year old kid who can’t read the word BODYBUILDING at the top of this page.