How to Get Smaller Quads/Calves?

I think i have big quads and calves, is there any workout that will help me to get them smaller but not to lose strength ?

btw. im training vertical leap

Are they big or do you just think they’re big?

I sincerely hope this is a troll job. Seeing that it’s your first post, I’ll assume I’m right.

cueball

well i’ll send pictures and then you can judge…

quote :
"I sincerely hope this is a troll job. Seeing that it’s your first post, I’ll assume I’m right.

cueball"

I dont push you to answer on the thead

This is a really bad place to come ask how to get smaller. This is a bodybuilding forum. Bodybuilding means, primarily, trying to get bigger.

Backs out of thread

Pretends he knows its a troll job

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
This is a really bad place to come ask how to get smaller. This is a bodybuilding forum. Bodybuilding means, primarily, trying to get bigger.[/quote]

Yea i have that in my mind but. But this is sport forum, it should give me some answers…

these measurements are in “cm”
quads 54cm - 21.25 inch

calves - 37cm - 14 inch

my country uses meter and centimeter as standard measurements…

The forum header quite clearly says BODYBUILDING. Where do you see “sport conditioning”?

Second, going by your pics and measures they are small to ok for what your wanting to do. Do your legs grow like weeds or something?

Our leg measurements are pretty similar, and I consider my legs to be chicken legs. I assure you a 21 inch quad is not too big.

Get a wheelchair.

You have tiny legs. How tall are you? Maybe the rest of your body is just exteremely atrophied in comparison. There is zero point in shrnking your legs. They cannot possibly look ‘unaesthetic.’ And given the size they are, reducing muscle would only hurt you in any sports endeavors. You would lose some strength if they shrunk also.

stop feeding the trolls
they are rampant these days and dont even know it themselves

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
<<< Bodybuilding means, primarily, trying to get bigger.[/quote]

GOOD GOD MAN!!!

Do you understand what you just said? You shall forthwith be flogged and spat upon by all who gain knowledge of this outrageous and unholy postulation.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
<<< Bodybuilding means, primarily, trying to get bigger.

GOOD GOD MAN!!!

Do you understand what you just said? You shall forthwith be flogged and spat upon by all who gain knowledge of this outrageous and unholy postulation.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought it was about combat pyramids.

This thread cannot end well.

These are my favorite types of posts :slight_smile:

TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll

Regardless, those are small to average athletic male legs.

those aren’t big legs…

These are big legs

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8618/sac86platz5oy8.jpg

Congratz, ur quads and calves are smaller than a 14 year olds, and you want them smaller.

Troll

Run a lot and don’t eat. I’m sure they will get smaller. Bulimia worked miracles for some…um try balancing on a bosu ball while doing the leg press with your hands behind your head while performing crunches all at the same time. There are a ton of exercises designed to decrease muscle mass…

scratches head ?

Gerdy